1st Grow 20 Pot Wilma Setup 10 x Big Bang 10 x Super Bud

Glasgrowcc

Hi and welcome to my journal for my 20 pot Wilma System grow.

Strain: greenhouse seeds 10 big bang 10 super bud
Medium: coco and Clay pebbles 11lt square pots
light: 1 x 600w hps
method: Hydroponic drip irrigation blue ones
Res size: 140litres
flower period: 8 to 9 weeks

The system will be placed in a grow tent with a 6" rvk fan pulling air through a 6" rhino carbon airfilter Temps running around 75f through day and 65f at night. Will veg around 4 weeks ....into my 3rd week off veg right now.

Am feeding them canna a+b right now

I have 10 big bang and 10 super bud

It is my first attempt using hydro set up and i want it to be a learning experience not just for myself but for others too.

Enjoy
I will post few pics ASAP

Re: 1st grow 20 pot wilma setup 10xbig bang 10xsuper bud

5th2.jpg
9th3.jpg

Well as you can see am 3 weeks and 2 days into veg I plan to give them 1 more week off veg...I know there's not a rooom in there but a just have to do with wot ave got...a will be addin 400watts more when flowering..the 2nd and last pic is were I am right now.please give me some info wot yous think and how I can inprove wot I have many thanks

Looking really good mate, big bang is lovely one of my favourites, havnt tried super bud though that i know of.

The wilma system looks great, really clean and tidy, my only concern would be the spacing between the pots, it doesnt look like theres much room, let us know how you get on!

Wondering if anyone here has tried any autos with the wilmas? been looking at the wilma big 9 for a 1.2m x2.4m x2m tent but it doesnt seem like there will be enough room for a fan and humidifier, along with anything else i might need.

Would be awesome if anybody had experience with the mentioned set up, and would like to share.

How did this grow turn out?

We would love to be updated with some pictures and info! :blushsmile:

How about posting a 420 Strain Review?

If you need any help with posting photos, please read the photo gallery tutorial:
Photo Gallery Guide - How to Resize, Upload & Post Photos

I am moving this to Abandoned Journals until we get updates.

Thanks and hope all is well in your world.

Love and respect from all of us here at 420 Magazine.

Back
Top Bottom