1st grow 250HPS, Pineapple Chunk and Red Diesel

sensaimeelia

just a couple of pics of my last grow. pineapple chunk on the left, Red diesel on the right.
About a month in veg from 3" clones
2011-03-03_07_59_12.jpg

5 weeks into flowering
2011-04-14_14_08_51.jpg

awesome frost leg bro! what did you use for nutes or ferts?? they look about 1.5 -2" tall yea thats about where i want mine to be for stealth purposes.

awesome frost leg bro! what did you use for nutes or ferts?? they look about 1.5 -2" tall yea thats about where i want mine to be for stealth purposes.

cheers dude... i just used bio-bizz bloom during flower period and some average compost, kept it simple as it was my first. they peaked at around 2 1/2 ft. but hell they did stink, my top bud weighed 155g when wet.

i saw your first grow pineapple chunk and sour diesel i have pineapple chunk to under 400watt butt they are just in vegge now but i want to ask you some questions about this strain

How was it to smoke? the high taste?
how was it in yield how much did yo get from your plant dried? :peacetwo:;) haha/joni-boy420

srry for bad english

I was gonna send this in pm to you but i don have so many posts

i saw your first grow pineapple chunk and sour diesel i have pineapple chunk to under 400watt butt they are just in vegge now but i want to ask you some questions about this strain

How was it to smoke? the high taste?
how was it in yield how much did yo get from your plant dried? :peacetwo:;) haha/joni-boy420

srry for bad english

I was gonna send this in pm to you but i don have so many posts

Hey Joni
I cut it after 60 days, started smoking it bout 2 weeks after cutting it was quite harsh but nice high. however after 5-6 weeks it was a killer.... great if you had no plans at all that day cos its strong, with a nice deep fruity taste IMO.

Ive another one about to finish, very different pheno.
Small leaves this time and defo not as smelly, and this was grown with exactly same setup as before.
:goodluck:

okey man nice grow i cant wait for mine to get ready yea its probaly very storg weed hehe but how much did you get from one plant? peace/joni

re: pineapple chunk
when it was dried to the max it weighed in at roughly 1 1/2 ounce. not to sure as i smoked some early... couldnt resist. few more days in the jar and ill see if this pheno is any different taste/high.

(special k from Royal Dutch Genetics, is IMO stronger! just started smoking that a few days ago whilst waiting for the pineapple... WOW)

re: pineapple chunk
when it was dried to the max it weighed in at roughly 1 1/2 ounce. not to sure as i smoked some early... couldnt resist. few more days in the jar and ill see if this pheno is any different taste/high.

(special k from Royal Dutch Genetics, is IMO stronger! just started smoking that a few days ago whilst waiting for the pineapple... WOW)

aha okeey man thanks for all the answers ill look into that strain special k peace/joni

oh not happy to hear they stink so much.just germing my seeds,did lots of research n never read they were smelly plants- oh well we shall battle on against these obstacles that try to stifle our peacful smoke ! hee hee. this is my second grow but have a extraction n filter to use this time, do these things actually work.hope some if my chunky babies are going to stink me out :phew::

Back
Top Bottom