1st Grow, 2x2.5 Tent, Bogglegum, LED Moving To COB

Kinda look like they have pistols and nuts, you should just order some autos, that way you can just run 18/6 the whole way, and they are for sure gonna be female and won't take more then 2 months from seed

Well great minds think alike, I have 2 Blueberry auto seeds that just happen to be sitting in rodi water. They will be in pots by Thurs PM.

Going to chop these tomorrow. They smell great and I think I will take all the trim and just freeze it to incorporate into hash after I run a few more plants.

It sucks that I wasted that much time, but I did get a good feel how my setup works, and what it takes to keep plants happy with water/feed.

Don't know if I just shut down this journal and start a new one, or just drive on in this one?

:Namaste:

Nice grow so far, although they do appear to be males. :( Great practice for the next 2.

Sub'd, as I have the exact tent, with extender. Great quality.

Welp, I am killing this thread...its over, on to #2 at the link below

Grow #2-Auto Blueberry, 2'x2.5', citi + Osram COB

IMG_220525.jpg

Hope all is well in your world.

Thanks for sharing this grow with us.

I’m moving this to Completed Journals now.

Wishing you better luck with your new grow.

Sending you lots of love and positive energy.

:Namaste:

AWWWWW dam man, read the whole thread, because Im getting this strain, and low and behold, MALES, ugggg, shitty bro,

And the COBs are in. Timber packed very well.

I put them in and came to a few conclusions.

1) Depending on the sex of my plants, the clunker honeywell fan might not cut it, it takes up a huge footprint.

2) I need to re-rig my light hanger system. Right now it's tied to a crossbar and if I crank it up all the way it's still got 12" to move up. I think I need another pair of the cranker hook things.

3) I like the light output, but I feel like I would benefit from a 5th/6th COB somewhere on the rack. I think there is space. Maybe add a couple of those red COBs on a separate dimmer/ballast.

Running them at 100% to see what the heat in the tent maxes at today. Right now with me rigging stuff in there, it's 77, about the same temp as the outside of the tent.

Still running the 5500K bulb in there, can't hurt right?

IMG_213524.jpg
How do you like the cob lights ? I just ordered 4 from Mars Hydro .

How do you like the cob lights ? I just ordered 4 from Mars Hydro .

I love them-still running them, there have been additions as well, this thread was closed 2 years ago stoner....come visit at new thread below in sig titled perp.

AWWWWW dam man, read the whole thread, because Im getting this strain, and low and behold, MALES, ugggg, shitty bro,
Did you ever crack yours? I've cracked about half a pack, all were males. Also have BOG Blue Moon Rocks unsexed as well. Will get back to them at some point.

No man, i didnt, I stopped growing actually. I dont even smoke anymore. (day 30, i think ) quit after 21 years daily user, and have absolutely zero desire for it, but also cut alot of BS out of my life that made me smoke, lol, so it seemed anyways.. I have them put away, but last germ session was 2 blue dream seeds, that were both duds, then germed some of my FireOGxchemdog cross, had 10 growing nice and fast, and then just said, F it, torn everything down, cleaned everything up, threw alot of shit away, put my light rig in a tote, duct taped it up and put in storage. just dont feel like BSn with it anymore really. Grew because i couldnt afford it, and now i can afford it, but dont want it anymore, weird. But i did gain about 25 lbs from not smoking,lol, weed curbed my appetite alot. If i even get back on the train, I will for sure let you know bro..

Grow on, and best of luck!!

Back
Top Bottom