1st Grow 2x600W LED Coco

Moving up the nutes didn't seem to hurt. Big one looks a little greener so nitrogen boost seems to be working.
420-magazine-mobile1991604999.jpg
420-magazine-mobile766166109.jpg
420-magazine-mobile661700619.jpg
420-magazine-mobile1350946000.jpg

Big one is still getting bigger than the rest. Gonna have to grab some clones from her for next grow. Still don't know about those crooked leaves but it has to be something I'm doing. But why not all of them?

Gave them all a feed again last night. Getting bigger. Can't wait to do some training. All my new five are looking good as well. Candy cream is by far the biggest of the newbies. Barneys shoes never give up on a seed. Had the littlest tap root but popped just fine.
420-magazine-mobile217474391.jpg
420-magazine-mobile1651709438.jpg

These are the newbies
420-magazine-mobile1197730498.jpg
420-magazine-mobile407262323.jpg

Moved the bigger ones a little further from the light as I feel they were getting light stressed even though I was at 40 inches I moved them to 43 inches. Will see what happens in a couple of day. Think I'll leave the new ones down a little longer than usual maybe until week two.
420-magazine-mobile615695003.jpg

Gave them all a feed again last night. Getting bigger. Can't wait to do some training. All my new five are looking good as well. Candy cream is by far the biggest of the newbies. Barneys shoes never give up on a seed. Had the littlest tap root but popped just fine.

These are the newbies

Moved the bigger ones a little further from the light as I feel they were getting light stressed even though I was at 40 inches I moved them to 43 inches. Will see what happens in a couple of day. Think I'll leave the new ones down a little longer than usual maybe until week two.
Just make sure you have enough room my mistake was growing more then 4 plants at a time in my 4x2x5 tent and 2.5x2.5x5 tent. Have 8 one grew so big tonight its going out door to finsih. No height left and three palnts on there is good. One for my smaller tent. These things can grow. Lol

Ps there are looking great though steady as ahe goes dont play with them no stressing.

Also i like your set up nice!

Ps there are looking great though steady as ahe goes dont play with them no stressing.

Also i like your set up nice!

Thanx .. I have 9 vegging but I am building a 8x8x9 room. Have all the materials just have to find the time this weekend to get it done. Then I'll think about a huge separate veg room. Always gotta have some projects.

Thanx .. I have 9 vegging but I am building a 8x8x9 room. Have all the materials just have to find the time this weekend to get it done. Then I'll think about a huge separate veg room. Always gotta have some projects.
Damn buddy... dont i sound like an idiot. Ill be paying attention for that set up. .

These are the newbies

Looking good so2. About those curling leaves. Careful how often you water/feed. Especially at this age. I wouldn't be to concerned though.

Damn buddy... dont i sound like an idiot. Ill be paying attention for that set up. .

My wife don't like it growing in the house but she loves the end result. But have to insulate and heat and air con. Live where it goes from -40c to +30c. Have a huge space in the back though it is just the building of the interior walls and the insulation. I'll set it up as a closed system and have to supplement with some co2 I'm sure. That way I can regulate the temp like in my ⛺️. Stays between 80-74 rh between 60-50. Will be easier to dial in with closed system. I ran this tent for two weeks before I put anything in there if value.

Looking good so2. About those curling leaves. Careful how often you water/feed. Especially at this age. I wouldn't be to concerned though.

Thanx always nice to have some other opinions. I'll see how the light may have changed things. I think with both lights in that little tent they were just a little too close. I feed everyday but just the three inch rockwool cube. Only use about 2-3oz of feed and get a couple ounces run off. Trying to get the roots to air prune back into the rockwool when it hits the drier coco.

My wife don't like it growing in the house but she loves the end result. But have to insulate and heat and air con. Live where it goes from -40c to +30c. Have a huge space in the back though it is just the building of the interior walls and the insulation. I'll set it up as a closed system and have to supplement with some co2 I'm sure. That way I can regulate the temp like in my ⛺️. Stays between 80-74 rh between 60-50. Will be easier to dial in with closed system. I ran this tent for two weeks before I put anything in there if value.
Sounds great. My wife hates it. Tonight she said what if i didnt allow you to grow. I said bitch bye! Lol

Mine is pretty cool. We have 20 years together. She thinks it is going to light on fire. . cool as she is though. She has had enough and it has to go outside.

I'm only Doin this again cuz my wife talked me into it. She doesn't even smoke. The gym goin type. Just for the financial savings alone. She's a good girl. To good for my sorry old ass. Be lost without her.

I'm only Doin this again cuz my wife talked me into it. She doesn't even smoke. The gym goin type. Just for the financial savings alone. She's a good girl. To good for my sorry old ass. Be lost without her.

I'm with you brotha. The savings is just what we are after. Also I needed a hobby that is around the house. This is the reality of a 20 year dream.

I think moving the light down helped all look good. Two are still way bigger though. Still have no clue on the crooked leaves. They don't seem to be lacking. I'm stumped. Seem to be growing well though. Most have moved on to forth set of leaves and all seem to be progressing to five points.
420-magazine-mobile779313904.jpg
420-magazine-mobile1084276040.jpg

Newbies are all out of the dome. Once again though candy cream has a crooked leaf. The other four are all straight.
420-magazine-mobile955091629.jpg

New tent set up.
420-magazine-mobile1918212815.jpg

Back
Top Bottom