1st Grow 2x600W LED Coco

My wife just thinks I'm weird. She loves to smoke and is great help these days in the garden but is just not as into the aromas and flavours. She is more like I don't care if it tastes like crap if it gets me stoned. For me the taste and smell is a big part of the experience and I find it more effective.
Mines same exact way. I can get her to fill buckets so I don't have to stand at the sink. I get board somewhat easy.

Mines same exact way. I can get her to fill buckets so I don't have to stand at the sink. I get board somewhat easy.

Me too that's why I'm going to run some autos may appeal to my nature more. I like the training with photos and the control but need some more action at times. My wife is in the garden with me often now. She even has two plants she is caring for herself and they are doing awesome. She says her plants are getting the plant wrestler nappie treatment. I think she wants an edge and is always amazed with his plants.

I'm looking a bringing in 4x optic2, 2x optic4 and 2x optic6. Have some others who are interested as well. All for under 2000.00 USD shipped to my door.
Does your house have the power to run all those lights at the same time? Also what about your electric bill ? It's gonna be pretty high with all those lights running,fans,ect .
The price isn't bad , are they going to give you a package deal ?

Yeah deal on all the lights and maybe more to come some friends want to enter into the Grow business. There is really no one selling top quality leds here in Canada. I'm only gonna keep the optic4's and one optic6 I think the rest are all going to others. So I'll still be drawing about the same from the wall just covering way more area.
I seen the performance on the optic 6 and was impressed.
Your probably right though about me getting another Cali since it runs off the same network.

Two more days and timber. Really finishing up quick these last two. I guess they have had a couple extra weeks to prepare.
420-magazine-mobile1119949467.jpg
420-magazine-mobile1735503337.jpg
swiched them into the veg room for the last couple days. Needed the room for the vegers.

Back
Top Bottom