1st Grow 2x600W LED Coco

sol looking good as always! you will have monsters!

Funny story... The plant i was worried about because it was "light and airy" well i pulled it out last night to get a better look. the plant has 4 main colas. must have been held up by the ones next to it because the biggest cola bent over as soon as it came out. i took that cola down as well as the next one to allow the others to ripen. needless to say when i cut it and picked it up it was definitely far from light. just those two colas weigh in at 318g wet trimmed... by looks they only made up 30-40% of the bud on the plant.. best part is this was only the 3rd largest of my big 3...
P_20170806_003642_vHDR_On.jpg
P_20170806_003329_vHDR_On.jpg
P_20170806_003325_vHDR_On.jpg

my biggest towers over the others by 8-10 inches and has 6 dominant colas. slowest out of them.. 3 months now on an auto. but it is rock solid. never had one this dense. cant get my hand around it either. new white hairs still, just hit it with first ripening dose trying to get her to finish and get out of my way so i can lower my lights back on that side.

Its like a fine wine, dont rush her.

love it! would you be a fellow connoisseur? had myself a truly amazing 90 haut brion last night.

tonight i will be making a mount so i can add my extra mars to the side of the tent now that i have room :)

canopy is so dense that lower parts not getting enough light

I have been tucking like crazy. There is just too many on a couple plants but I don't want to stress them out too bad.

Try pinching the fan leaf . that you want to take off where that fan connects with bud branch or main. But pinch and twist and lightly push down at same time they say is better then cutting stress wise ? I dunno just what I do

I chicken out. Should change my name to Chris tucker. Just don't want to risk it and just isn't that bad except on two plants. Will just have to make sure I'm tucking them good anytime I'm in there.

Nope on my personal opinion it's like super cropping . You bend the branch til it's stresses enough to lightly snap . We'll removing them with scissors ✂️ is probably more stress in the wild they don't get cut ? So if you gently do it the right way it's a technique it's less stress and if you break a branch by chance as long as you can pipe cleaner it to hold it together watch how strong that plant stem gets. Of course all this should be mostly done in veg not flowering .

Just my thoughts

Back
Top Bottom