1st Grow 2x600W LED Coco

Look at this frosty bitch drying.
420-magazine-mobile81229979.jpg
420-magazine-mobile1534133099.jpg
420-magazine-mobile1398252465.jpg

Yeah it is beautiful stuff. I put all the doll and candy cream separately into the freezer. I trimmed them onto a frozen baking sheet with ice packs under. In an attempt to freeze all the terpenes and terpenoids. Then we will place in 150 micron bag with dry ice straight from the freezer. It's the poor mans live plant rosin extraction method. Wish I would have broke all the plants up. Kinda a cornucopia of dank flavours.

Hi DD, Amazing harvest, gave you some reps there! Your voice has been embedded in my head when I see your Avatar. The stickyness on your finger was the prize of that fight. Heavyweight win for you first grow. Have you celebrated yet, don't want to go into the second round without your belt around your waist.;)

Just a thought, when I trim my stuff, I try to leave as many terpenes in tact by not cutting close to the bud to make a higher potency oil. Have you thought about that? Or will your trim reflect what you've trimmed? Always thinking of ways to keep as much of the trichomes in tact from plant to decarb to oil.

HIIIIII DD's wife! Your man is steppin' up to the plate. Good to see him representin' and helpin' patients. Respect!

Funny you mention it G2HM. Today we went around and dropped off a QP for each patient. I think this has been the most rewarding part for me. The relief in these people's eyes when they see that they will have the meds they cannot afford. Then I told them we still have two huge plants drying. I have been riding the high from it all day.

There is nothing more humbling than rec'ing meds we cannot afford. We perceive random acts of kindness like these as life-saving. As you give out medicine, then the patient is relaxed knowing we are covered. Then we may even shed a tear as we break up or prepare our medicine for dosing. Then smile within the first 5-10 minutes of dosing because in that moment, everything is going to be okay.

As we partake, the body becomes lifted and the mind is reassured that we can live comfortably and stop the suffering. We experience a level of care that makes up for what the pharma cannot provide. Receiving also gives us self worth because when you become a brain patient, the domino effect of losing "it" all, happens right before our eyes.

Watching what took years to create, diminish within 3 months has left scars, not gonna lie. So yah, I would say receiving meds/supplies to grow from a caring person is one of the best ways to tell someone they matter to this world. Thank you so much for helping others...a little goes a long way, BIG 420 Family HUG!

There is nothing more humbling than rec'ing meds we cannot afford. We perceive random acts of kindness like these as life-saving. As you give out medicine, then the patient is relaxed knowing we are covered. Then we may even shed a tear as we break up or prepare our medicine for dosing. Then smile within the first 5-10 minutes of dosing because in that moment, everything is going to be okay.

As we partake, the body becomes lifted and the mind is reassured that we can live comfortably and stop the suffering. We experience a level of care that makes up for what the pharma cannot provide. Receiving also gives us self worth because when you become a brain patient, the domino effect of losing "it" all, happens right before our eyes.

Watching what took years to create, diminish within 3 months has left scars, not gonna lie. So yah, I would say receiving meds/supplies to grow from a caring person is one of the best ways to tell someone they matter to this world. Thank you so much for helping others...a little goes a long way, BIG 420 Family HUG!

Thank you for that. I just shed a tear. It doesn't happen often but your words touched me as usual. Nothin but love G2HM.

Back
Top Bottom