420-magazine-mobile684661331.jpg
420-magazine-mobile26487142.jpg
last two we are gonna find out soon.

So we grabbed 577.9 from the first 7.
Russian doll = 179.4
Candy Cream= 86.7
First 7. =577.9
Total first grow = 844.0
I am totally blown away. In the beginning I would have never thought I could pull this off. Russian doll had four colas that weighed between 10-17gr. What a killer plant. Can't wait until the two in veg grow up. Her smell is still all diesel and grape gum. I sure hope she smokes that way.

So we grabbed 577.9 from the first 7.
Russian doll = 179.4
Candy Cream= 86.7
First 7. =577.9
Total first grow = 844.0
I am totally blown away. In the beginning I would have never thought I could pull this off. Russian doll had four colas that weighed between 10-17gr. What a killer plant. Can't wait until the two in veg grow up. Her smell is still all diesel and grape gum. I sure hope she smokes that way.
Very impressive. N8ce work. Very nice.

Great job Dabby, im like Mike. While my Dinachem, PCK from last grow is curing im vaping the Starkiller from 2 grows back. If you can reach that point the quality of your meds will skyrocket.

Great job Dabby, im like Mike. While my Dinachem, PCK from last grow is curing im vaping the Starkiller from 2 grows back. If you can reach that point the quality of your meds will skyrocket.

Maybe then I'll sit on this last 250 here and wait until the autos and next grow are done. That way I can give out this stuff and some of the new. Keep most of the new crop and autos and disperse that after the next. Then I would be one whole crop back. If it is better for my patients I'm all for it. I would personally like to do it that way as well. It why I'm growing so many off the start. Just wanna keep everybody happy and medicated.

Maybe then I'll sit on this last 250 here and wait until the autos and next grow are done. That way I can give out this stuff and some of the new. Keep most of the new crop and autos and disperse that after the next. Then I would be one whole crop back. If it is better for my patients I'm all for it. I would personally like to do it that way as well. It why I'm growing so many off the start. Just wanna keep everybody happy and medicated.
The earth needs more humans like you bro.

The earth needs more humans like you bro.

Thanx man. In my life I have been pretty darn successful but also had a point of not so successful in the middle. Taught me some things about what is important and what isn't. Gave me a different perspective moving forward in life. Feel like karma came around my way again and success followed again. This time I want to give some of that back. Most rewarding part I will still say was giving away the meds to people who you could see the relief in their eyes.

Back
Top Bottom