1st Grow 2x600W LED Coco

Go to your doctor. Tell them you can't sleep and your back hurts or something. Be honest about what you are looking for. Most dr would rather give a MJ card than a opiate scrip. There are some online resources as well.
I've heard the doc usually only gives a couple gr/ day which will not be sufficient for me by any means. So that's why I was looking into other options.

I've heard the doc usually only gives a couple gr/ day which will not be sufficient for me by any means. So that's why I was looking into other options.

I have cars under the old system so not sure on the new rules. But I could before growing have up to 4oz at a time in my home. Now I can grow 40 plants so no restrictions on amounts.

4g/day will give you 20 plants indoors.
Yea I know the ratio. Just trying to plan for the future that's all. The more I can get now and get it over with, the smoother my transition will be. Not like I'm gonna have a factory to grow in or anything but I just need go plan for bigger and better things. Maybe I'll be a Dabby sort of Santa with the meds.

Yea I know the ratio. Just trying to plan for the future that's all. The more I can get now and get it over with, the smoother my transition will be. Not like I'm gonna have a factory to grow in or anything but I just need go plan for bigger and better things. Maybe I'll be a Dabby sort of Santa with the meds.

Felt really good brotha. Not to mention I get to grow as many plants as I want pretty much. Also I have all the trim and such for making my meds.

My doctor recently raised my prescription to 12g/day from 4. I told him how I wanted to make CCO capsules, as they are effective and a regular regiment would no doubt lower my inhalation rate. We talked about growing cycles, yields, ratios for making oil, CBD vs THC, dosages, and how limited of a space I have, and the need for strain diversity. Also the margin for error, as I am still learning. I let him know that I'm better off to go with many small plants because of space limitations,and also have some in a vegetative state waiting to flower to ensure a steady supply. He agreed. 24-28 small plants in flower in a 4'x 8', 24-28 in waiting, and 4-12 mothers or seedlings or experiments etc. 60 plant limit up from 20. Perfect.

My doctor recently raised my prescription to 12g/day from 4. I told him how I wanted to make CCO capsules, as they are effective and a regular regiment would no doubt lower my inhalation rate. We talked about growing cycles, yields, ratios for making oil, CBD vs THC, dosages, and how limited of a space I have, and the need for strain diversity. Also the margin for error, as I am still learning. I let him know that I'm better off to go with many small plants because of space limitations,and also have some in a vegetative state waiting to flower to ensure a steady supply. He agreed. 24-28 small plants in flower in a 4'x 8', 24-28 in waiting, and 4-12 mothers or seedlings or experiments etc. 60 plant limit up from 20. Perfect.
I need this doctor in my life right now

And we are back!
Sorry for the interruption we now join your regularly scheduled program already in progress. My awesome wife planned a surprise trip for us all.
420-magazine-mobile940905291.jpg
yeah she planned the helicopter ride too. What an awesome true partner in all I do. It has been my pleasure to share a life with you.

What is there left to say other than thank you all for the most amazing experience in a long time. Realizing a dream that has been brewing for 20 years. It would not have been possible without the help and support of all of you.

I would like to especially thank a few that have been instrumental in my success. Bigbudzzz you have been a true friend. Supportive when I need and encouraging when unsure. This is a valuable quality my brotha and I look forward to our future grow adventures. Gtrmike470 a grower and a builder whose talent in those areas are only surpassed by his dedication as a family man. Truly a man to inspire to be. Pennywise one of the most insightful and fantastic growers I have encountered. The thing that sets you apart is your giving nature. Your years if experience are not just held for your benefit but offered to all for theirs as well. I do mean all as well. I have not come across a journal where you are not giving off the best advice. Grow to heal me. Let's just say your words have touched my soul I will carry there impact forever through my life. You have taught me to cherish the memories that I have of the good and the bad. You are a life inspiration to be a better person. To all my newer friends LB Jessy SwAgg Quinny and all the rest your support kind words and growing prowess pushes me to be better. I look forward to new friendships. Imtoasted your journal was what got me into 420. I had googled a question and your journal was returned to me. I was so intrigued by your first journal I had to sign up. That was a game changer for my growing and myself and my patients thank you. It has truely been a pleasure to follow your journals of levity and knowledge sharing. I feel a true testament to the positive side of social media. Last but definitely not least I would have to thank LEDRF. Neil's system and teaching gave me the basis for a killer growing system. I would never have embarked on this journey if it were not for his knowledge sharing. I hope all will join me on my future adventures in the Bloom Bloom Room.

I think I will end this with what has made me most proud.
420-magazine-mobile2132832836.jpg

Fin. I think you can do your thing Teddy.

That is a good way to end it man.. what a grow!! Happy to have followed along and cant wait to see your next ladies beast it up! Those two colas look really yummy.

Funny you found my journal through a search, that is really neat and that is so cool i had an influence on your successful grow! Makes me feels really good i helped some people and made their lives easier to live through you.

You are a good dude dd keep up all the hard work!!

Back
Top Bottom