1st Grow, 3 Autos, 300W LED

Be you

First grow why it's taken this long to start idk
green crack dark devil fast n vast are the strains, 300w mars hydro in my wardrobe temps 18-24 humidity 50% here's set up
420-magazine-mobile1237536449.jpg
is this all good?

I think it's the fact it's in a wood wardrobe that makes it look red, haven't got Mylar sheets up yet bud

Ah that explains alot. Well IM subbing up. GOnna be cool to see how your first grow develops man! It should help keep me entertained while I wait for my own first plant to grow haha

Cheers dude hope all grows quick and well (y)

So got some pc fans in now, 1 for intake and one for extraction have to say temps dropped from 25-26 in day to a constant 18-19 work great and are really silent
420-magazine-mobile932207397.jpg

Now I know transplanting autos causes a lot of stress but going to run a trail starting a VastnFast seed in a really small pot and transplant it 2 or 3 times just to see how well and quickly it grows compared to the one planted straight into a 11l pot

Keep tuned peeps peace ✌️

I am going to sub as well. I have the same LED as you and i want to see if the results are similar to mine :)

Feel free to check my 2nd journal, 2 WW autos, topped, at day 45

I am going to sub as well. I have the same LED as you and i want to see if the results are similar to mine :)

Feel free to check my 2nd journal, 2 WW autos, topped, at day 45

I just had a Ganda looking good mate still can't believe how big yours got in a month mine need a growth spert asap going to give them some nutes in week

Day 11

Finished off putting Mylar sheets up what a hassle! It's been 20-25 outside so inside has been mega hot! Starting to look like a grow room now got some sensi skunk, skunk #1, early skunk on da way for out side, will start a new journal for them,, weathers gonna b lush till September now, not much growth of the baby's mind they probably got a little shocked going from some 10w led lights my mum had on her desk plants to a 300w now on them, light only been on them 4 days so sure they will pick back up soon got some critical germinating in here to go outside as well also my auto 2fast,2vast has sprouted so going to do a trail on that one, got a mini heater on the way will take some picks when it arrives because is really handy would recommend one if your rooms a little cooler other than time for a nice smoke of haze n sum budwisers to End the day
420-magazine-mobile1499319322.jpg
420-magazine-mobile1787353248.jpg
420-magazine-mobile2143587967.jpg
420-magazine-mobile1125883027.jpg

Peace out 420

Yep got cal mag pro, rhizo, boost, coco a&b and pk13/14 waiting for rhizo n boost should be here Friday or Saturday

Wow you got the works man! At the moment all i have is some calmag and canna a&b. Will get pk in a couple weeks. When you planning on using the pk, and how you plan on using it man? Im asking because i dont know what to do with it really once i get it. I read somewhere only to use it once but thwt doesnt seem right, not for coco anyway

Week 3 and week 1 for seedlings so far looking good got some skunk#1 dark devil and green crack plus some Early skunk in germ for outside ph about 5.8-9, loving their feed of canna range rhizo works really well transplanted my test auto today roots look solid can't wait for October lmao .
420-magazine-mobile1906178692.jpg
420-magazine-mobile1884843090.jpg
420-magazine-mobile742074625.jpg
420-magazine-mobile833776149.jpg

Also just put a couple of critical outside
420-magazine-mobile1169344422.jpg
420-magazine-mobile242003763.jpg

Update when early skunk is ready to . up aha happy 420 ppl

Ok if I tag along? :)

I have some interest in autos and am looking forward to the grow!

Back
Top Bottom