1st Grow - 400W - WIFI OG

Yeah, it's up to you. Adding a few more females might not be a bad idea if you have a trusted source. You just have a certain amount of light footprint under that 400 W bulb. Without googling the optimum size space for 400 watt, which I forget --- roughly -a 3 x 3' - 4 x 4' area and outside that the plants don't grow as well and there no point getting greedy and trying. A reflector will help, and having walls enclosing the area that can reflect some light will also help. You can grow one big plant in that area or you can grow a dozen little ones, or whatever you choose. So having more plants doesn't exactly take quality away it just means you will probably grow them a little bit smaller than you would if you were trying to fill the space with the 0 - 3 females you are going to end up with. If you get zero females from the seeds then you will definitely be adding quality by bringing in some female clones :)

I been away for a while ditched my first lst she wasn't doing too good but since topped my first baby and lst'd see pics and going to fim the other maybe Sunday or tomorrow whenever this last set of fans come thru.
image22542.jpg
image22541.jpg
image22540.jpg

Hope all is well in your world.

Is this grow still alive?

We would love to be updated with some pictures and info.

How about posting a 420 Strain Review?

If you need any help with posting photos, please read our Photo Gallery Tutorial.

I am moving this to Abandoned Journals until we get updates.

Sending you lots of love and positive energy.

:Namaste:

Back
Top Bottom