1st Grow - Alaskan Thunderfuck x4 - Durban Poison - Blue Kush & Blueberry In Kindsoil

Re: 1st Grow - Alaskan Thunderfuck x4 - Durban Poison - Blue Kush & Blueberry In Kind

Once the housekeeping is done, I will begin the separate journal for the Nukehead Sponsored grow. I will grow 2 Nukeheads together for that journal. Two weeks after starting those, I will begin the perpetual journal that will start a new strain every 2 weeks. Each strain will have 1 week as a seedling, then will veg for 8 weeks before moving to the upstairs flower tent for flower. This will set me up for a new harvest and a new strain roughly every two weeks. I realize there will be the occasional strains that are short or long flowering strains but I am going with the average of 10 weeks for flower per strain. I can always hold off a week when needed in planting a new strain or moving a plant into flower, or I can always start a strain a week early if its a short flowering strain. The plan is to have roughly 9 plants going at one time.....with either 4 or 5 in veg and 4 or 5 in flower. That leaves me 3 slots for clones or breeding since I can only run 12 plants max.

Here is my list of the first 15-20 strains not including the Nukehead strain.

Blue Dream
Northern Lights
Harlequin BX4 - (Ms Stanks Choice)
Amhearst Sour Diesel
Cinderella 99
Purple Kush
ACDC
GG#4
White Widow
Jack Herrer
LSD
Ms Stanks Choice - Undecided
Carnival
GSC
Cannatonic
Dark Star
Mother of Berries
Purple Haze
Sour Blueberry
Ms Stanks Choice - Undecided
Love that list brother....truly Epic. I can't wait to see what your Stank soil does with those Nukeheads.

Re: 1st Grow - Alaskan Thunderfuck x4 - Durban Poison - Blue Kush & Blueberry In Kind

Such a epic strain list.

I really want to try that Purple Haze!

Yeah I am excited to try it as well. I also want to run the Malawi x Purple Haze as well. So many strains, so little time!!

Sounds awesome. I definitely want to ride that trail with you.

I will save you a seat up front Gramps!!! The Journals should be starting some time this month!

Love that list brother....truly Epic. I can't wait to see what your Stank soil does with those Nukeheads.

Me too Guy.....I think I am going to run one in the last bag of KindSoil I have left and the other one in my Stank Soil just to compare the difference.

Me too Guy.....I think I am going to run one in the last bag of KindSoil I have left and the other one in my Stank Soil just to compare the difference.
Nice.....that would work. Then I can laugh in the face of kind soil when your recipe blows it out of the water and subsequently mines along for the ride LOL. Serves them right for charging $60 a bag to Canada for shipping LOL.

On those lines, I am completely stumped for green sand. Both hydro stores I've been to have said that the mine in New Jersey is empty.....forget shipping it.

Nice.....that would work. Then I can laugh in the face of kind soil when your recipe blows it out of the water and subsequently mines along for the ride LOL. Serves them right for charging $60 a bag to Canada for shipping LOL.

On those lines, I am completely stumped for green sand. Both hydro stores I've been to have said that the mine in New Jersey is empty.....forget shipping it.

Whats the deal with it.....Seems odd that it would suddenly be out of the supply.

Down To Earth Greensand, 6 Pound : Organic Potting Soil

1666375107390.png

Yeah.....this product does not ship to Canada. My suppliers, even the place where I am getting my base soil..... All say the same thing.

That just seems odd....What the imaginary line that runs between our countries somehow stops the supply of Greensand?? I can pick up a box of it at the grow store less than 2 miles from my house. Seems ludicrous that your country can't seem to get any. Merica, I suppose! LOL

Morning everyone!!

Sorry for the slow responses on here lately. Been busy with cleaning, harvesting, trimming, and curing. We checked the trichomes on the Blue Kush last night and I saw about 10-15% amber which was good enough for me to chop. Got that trim done and washed and have her hanging to dry. I can't say I am happy with the yield from Blue Kush, AGAIN....but I am much happier with the denseness of the nuggets. There were a couple colas in there with really nice nuggs.

Oh and speaking of being busy, I got a few nice deliveries in the mail yesterday from our great sponsors. I got the Kind Pen Tru-Va pen first, followed by the concentrate vape pen from the Vape Brothers. I charged the Tru-Va pen up yesterday as soon as I got it so I could test it out. Smoked a little bit of the Blue Kush nugget I took a week or so ago and have to say I really like the pen. So much more mellow on the lunges and holy hell can you ever taste the flavors of the bud in that thing. I can't comment too much on the high cause I didn't smoke a lot (had already dosed my oil). I smoked a Blueberry nugget before bed on the middle heat setting to see how the flavor was vs the lowest setting. I haven't tried the highest setting yet.

Then late last night, around 9pm I got a knock on the door and was greeted by the postman and a package. I popped it open and was pleased to see the prize package from 420. Love the nugget jars and stickers and of course the T-shirt and lighter (I really needed the lighter....I use the BBQ lighter). Thank you again for the great sponsors and for all of you that voted for me, it means a lot.

On a side note...sitting here on the couch, drinking my coffee and watching the first snow fall of the year with the lovely Ms Stank as she sets up her bitcoin account! Hope everyone has a great weekend!

20171209_104023.jpg

Need to see that T-Shirt being modeled .

Yeah well that will need to wait for coffee, breakfast and a shower LOL.

Yeah.....this product does not ship to Canada. My suppliers, even the place where I am getting my base soil..... All say the same thing.

Same here Guy. I guess you canadians and we Dutch dont get the right size of orders on amazon.

Morning everyone!!

Sorry for the slow responses on here lately. Been busy with cleaning, harvesting, trimming, and curing. We checked the trichomes on the Blue Kush last night and I saw about 10-15% amber which was good enough for me to chop. Got that trim done and washed and have her hanging to dry. I can't say I am happy with the yield from Blue Kush, AGAIN....but I am much happier with the denseness of the nuggets. There were a couple colas in there with really nice nuggs.

Oh and speaking of being busy, I got a few nice deliveries in the mail yesterday from our great sponsors. I got the Kind Pen Tru-Va pen first, followed by the concentrate vape pen from the Vape Brothers. I charged the Tru-Va pen up yesterday as soon as I got it so I could test it out. Smoked a little bit of the Blue Kush nugget I took a week or so ago and have to say I really like the pen. So much more mellow on the lunges and holy hell can you ever taste the flavors of the bud in that thing. I can't comment too much on the high cause I didn't smoke a lot (had already dosed my oil). I smoked a Blueberry nugget before bed on the middle heat setting to see how the flavor was vs the lowest setting. I haven't tried the highest setting yet.

Then late last night, around 9pm I got a knock on the door and was greeted by the postman and a package. I popped it open and was pleased to see the prize package from 420. Love the nugget jars and stickers and of course the T-shirt and lighter (I really needed the lighter....I use the BBQ lighter). Thank you again for the great sponsors and for all of you that voted for me, it means a lot.

On a side note...sitting here on the couch, drinking my coffee and watching the first snow fall of the year with the lovely Ms Stank as she sets up her bitcoin account! Hope everyone has a great weekend!

20171209_104023.jpg

Awesome package!! And I was almost having tears from laughing that you are most happy with the lighter.

You deserve every single thing in that package mate, for the help,the results and the great conversations!

Hope the blue kush gets you supprised one day... or wont you put one in again?

Do you have a e-liquid recipe Yourself? I am into that stuff atm :D

Enjoy your day,the snowfall and the misses :D

Sweet dude, those are some cool ass prizes! And you got your shirt! Grats dude!

Yeah I am pretty stoked about the shirt....though I generally wear long sleeves most of the time. I will still sport this sucker with pride though!! I am digging the Kind Pen Tru Va too. Its a much milder high I think. Definitely a more clear headed type of high for sure. I just ordered the Bong/Waterpipe from Smoking Outlet and I am waiting for the two orders of seeds and the Magic Butter Machine. Its like christmas at the Stank house!!

Awesome package!! And I was almost having tears from laughing that you are most happy with the lighter.

You deserve every single thing in that package mate, for the help,the results and the great conversations!

Hope the blue kush gets you supprised one day... or wont you put one in again?

Do you have a e-liquid recipe Yourself? I am into that stuff atm :D

Enjoy your day,the snowfall and the misses :D

Thanks so much for the kind words NS.

As far as the Blue Kush, I will try it again in the future....just not for a while. I have way too many strains I want to grow before I try that one again. My friends like the Blue Kush the best, but it was my least favorite of the smokes the first time around. The Nugget I tried the other night seemed much better than the first grow.

I had a friend bring by a little bit of Hindu Kush for me yesterday. Had an amazing scent to her. I only smoked a tiny bit of it in the Kind Pen last night so I am not sure what I really think of it yet. I want to start expanding my indica exposure more.

The snow is awesome. I freaking love snow. I gotta get ready to go out and shovel the 7 inches we got last night. It will be a good test on my back for sure! Hope you have a great day NS!!

Yeah I am pretty stoked about the shirt....though I generally wear long sleeves most of the time. I will still sport this sucker with pride though!! I am digging the Kind Pen Tru Va too. Its a much milder high I think. Definitely a more clear headed type of high for sure. I just ordered the Bong/Waterpipe from Smoking Outlet and I am waiting for the two orders of seeds and the Magic Butter Machine. Its like christmas at the Stank house!!

Thanks so much for the kind words NS.

As far as the Blue Kush, I will try it again in the future....just not for a while. I have way too many strains I want to grow before I try that one again. My friends like the Blue Kush the best, but it was my least favorite of the smokes the first time around. The Nugget I tried the other night seemed much better than the first grow.

I had a friend bring by a little bit of Hindu Kush for me yesterday. Had an amazing scent to her. I only smoked a tiny bit of it in the Kind Pen last night so I am not sure what I really think of it yet. I want to start expanding my indica exposure more.

The snow is awesome. I freaking love snow. I gotta get ready to go out and shovel the 7 inches we got last night. It will be a good test on my back for sure! Hope you have a great day NS!!

Your welcome ^^

Hmm Well I wont grow them soon If you aint getting it right xD

Indica is very interesting! I Will throw one cbd OG kush in the new round :)

Back
Top Bottom