1st Grow. Are these clear or cloudy trichs?

randomdude83

Hello, this is my first grow, strain is an Indica. Just wondering if anyone could tell me if these are clear or cloudy trichomes. Thanks.

20140929_143311_1.jpg

The picture is much too small to see. You should invest in a 30x - 60x scope or jewelers loupe to see the trichome colours. I have a 30x scope and at timees it is difficult to see the colours.
You bud stiill looks rather immature at this stage, im guessing you have minimum 3 weeks left.

Thanks for the replies. Pic is a thumbnail of a pic zoomed in on the tip of the main cola,
(no, this is not the whole bud) after clicking on it you can clearly see what appears to be trichs.

Yeah, the loupe is must have for next year.

thanks again for the replies.

Pay no attention to what you see on the leaves, they will be cloudy way before what's on the bud.

This is true as the maturity rates are different from fanleaves to bud trichome developement.

Thanks for the replies. Pic is a thumbnail of a pic zoomed in on the tip of the main cola,
(no, this is not the whole bud) after clicking on it you can clearly see what appears to be trichs.

Yeah, the loupe is must have for next year.

thanks again for the replies.

Unless you have a macro setting on your camera, it is impossible to gauge it using a camera. As is why I suggested the scope or loupe. From the picture perspective they will always all look milky/cloudy. I wish it was as easy as that lol

trichomes_colors_harvest.jpg

here u go use this

Back
Top Bottom