1st Grow BigBud AutoFlower

Re: 1st Grow/BigBud AutoFlower

I bet that 4-5 weeks is gonna fly right on by.
My gosh I am incredibly jealous at how beautiful they are looking

I bet that 4-5 weeks is gonna fly right on by.
My gosh I am incredibly jealous at how beautiful they are looking

haha i wish, a couple days after they started flowering it seems like its going by sooooo sloooooooow. Cant wait to harvest :) It'll be the first time i get to smoke what i've grown.

ive some skylock at 30 days, i just posted new pics
check em out. shes lookin good, not quite as good as these at 2 weeks!
good job my cannabis grower
peace

ive some skylock at 30 days, i just posted new pics
check em out. shes lookin good, not quite as good as these at 2 weeks!
good job my cannabis grower
peace

can you post the link to your thread or put it in your signature please:thanks:

my little auto flower is the thread name. should take you to the pics. ive posted. most recent was last night.
peace

i think i mighta burnt them a little bit with the nutes, i'd say i have the 3 or 6 month micro nutrient soil, because i only used a 1/4 dose of nutes and its causing the leaves to turn yellow and its making brown patches, i just flushed 6 gallons of water through each of their 3 gallon pots, hopefully that'll be enough, it seemed like a ton of water. the damage was only on the fan leaves, i clipped away the ones that were bad. well hopefully their growth won't be stunted too bad. ill get pictures up as soon as possible.

the prmary leaf will yellow and die in flower, this is common to some extent. unless the plant is dieing, let it go. dont try to fix it, youll just make things worse. not saying you can do it but if its a natural thing whay fix it.
some plants need more nitro. than others. they get it from primary leaf, the ones that can afford to be slowly used for food. the nitrogen is a mobile neut. this is why in flwr the leaf will yellow and die!
peace

ive never flushed a plant with water!
i understand the idea but thats a lot of water to disperse by one plant!
peace

basically i burnt the plant with the 1/4 dose of nutrients, but since i flushed the soil they have came out of it and the yellowing and brown spots have stopped. they say to flush your plants with 3 gallons of water for every 1 gallon of dirt. i only went with 2 gallons for every 1 gallon of dirt and it still saved em.

Photo0574.jpg
Photo0573.jpg
Photo0572.jpg
Photo0571.jpg
Photo0570.jpg
Photo0569.jpg
Photo0565.jpg

well thats where im at as of 5 minutes ago. they are 48 days old today. and that last pic is of a nug i clipped earlier this morning to test(more of my girlfriend's idea, hence the nail polish.), i quick dried and smoked it already and boy does it have a killer buzz, i was high for a good 3 and a half hours, good shit. cant wait to cure so i can see how it tastes, it already has a real strong fruity smell to it. well hope you like the pics.

Wow looks great :) impressed at the pictutes for a firest grow
Great job ^_^

Nope I haven't. I emailed them and they just said "wait the full 25 business days". So I guess I continue the wait for about 1 more week :/ Lost cause imo. wasted $70. But still no letter from anyone saying they were taken

damn, i thought u ordered them on 2/28? thats been like 30 days, but still you might give it another week or 2, ive heard of some people waiting up to 45 days. dunno if that'll be your case or not but hopefully they come man. do you live with anyone, or does anybody else have access to your mail? since they come in a cd case, or a novelty toy they might have been mistaken for something else by someone other than yourself? just trying to give you more options to think about, but i may be totally wrong altogether no offense though, it just has my mind boggled since it only took 4 days to get mine.

i kinda feel like a douchebag now for recommending them. sorry.

Back
Top Bottom