1st Grow: Blue Dream

I think I may have started out a little rough on them as there was some separation noted at the node as I pulled them down. The last one I was able to do without causing this though so hopefully I can avoid it in the future! Checked on them this morning and they looked like they were happy so hopefully all is good!
Also.....I think I saw a white fly. I didn’t get a good look but there was a white bug under one of the leaves when I started pulling the branch down. I can shake the plants and I don’t see anything fly out but I have noticed a few spots on leaves which I believe is an indicator of this pest. I’ll get some pics after my company leaves! Lol
Watered the girls with a lil calmag and Kangaroots!

I think I may have started out a little rough on them as there was some separation noted at the node as I pulled them down. The last one I was able to do without causing this though so hopefully I can avoid it in the future! Checked on them this morning and they looked like they were happy so hopefully all is good!
Also.....I think I saw a white fly. I didn’t get a good look but there was a white bug under one of the leaves when I started pulling the branch down. I can shake the plants and I don’t see anything fly out but I have noticed a few spots on leaves which I believe is an indicator of this pest. I’ll get some pics after my company leaves! Lol
Watered the girls with a lil calmag and Kangaroots!
Wouldnt worry my friend. Ive abused my girls. Split stems, snapped branches. As long as theres a decent amount of tissue still there and your girls are healthy it will only make them stronger

Wouldnt worry my friend. Ive abused my girls. Split stems, snapped branches. As long as theres a decent amount of tissue still there and your girls are healthy it will only make them stronger
Yeah. I was worried about one of the branches. Went to sleep worrying about it like it was one of my kids! Lol. I was surprised to see them standing up this morning when I woke up. Almost looks like I didn’t do anything to them from the top. Haha. I was expecting a slower bounce back with soil and all but they look good. Haven’t checked on them much today though. Had a lot of Father’s Day stuff going on and company now.....”Hey! Don’t y’all got somewhere to be!”

Yeah. I was worried about one of the branches. Went to sleep worrying about it like it was one of my kids! Lol. I was surprised to see them standing up this morning when I woke up. Almost looks like I didn’t do anything to them from the top. Haha. I was expecting a slower bounce back with soil and all but they look good. Haven’t checked on them much today though. Had a lot of Father’s Day stuff going on and company now.....”Hey! Don’t y’all got somewhere to be!”
Haha yer i know the feeling. I am starting to get a lot calmer with it all now though. Until the next catastrophe lol

The Quadline Begins
Got all 4 main branches pinned down tonight!
If anyone happens to find this grow and is unfamiliar with this method of training and defoliation please check out @Asesino85 , @newty , @Bilbobudkin420 and others using the quadline method. I’m not sure of everyone using the quadline so if you guys want to tag them here it may help someone one day!

Anyway....got the lower branches pinned down with no splitting so that’s a W in my book! Woohoo!!

The Quadline Begins
Got all 4 main branches pinned down tonight!
If anyone happens to find this grow and is unfamiliar with this method of training and defoliation please check out @Asesino85 , @newty , @Bilbobudkin420 and others using the quadline method. I’m not sure of everyone using the quadline so if you guys want to tag them here it may help someone one day!

Anyway....got the lower branches pinned down with no splitting so that’s a W in my book! Woohoo!!
Sweet bro!!!

Veg day 26
Fed the soil some cal mag, Big Bloom, Grow Big, Boomerang, microbe brew, kangaroots. 1/2 strength of Foxfarm week 3 feeding schedule. Ph’d to 6.2. A little more difficult to water now that the plants are pinned down but I found a little funnel to keep me from getting it on the leaves. Temp and RH range are looking good! Here’s a few pics!

Back
Top Bottom