1st Grow: Blue Dream

Nicely done Magoo! Congrats :thumb:

[I always bookmark my final weight posts because I don't keep any written records any more :oops:.]
Good idea......I started using the Sticky Note app on my lap top to keep record. I do like the bookmark idea though.

Let’s go ahead and give a smoke report on the Outsider and the Northern Light Auto. The Outsider could’ve went a little longer if it wasn’t for the fear of more budrot. In the bag she has a very strong citrus smell. She starts with a bang but falls short when it comes to staying power. It’s a very upbeat high but short lived. Little bit of anxiety for me. She got seeded close to the end I believe as the seeds are all white or yellow. The majority of her will go in the magical butter machine and make some edibles.

Now the Northern Light Auto on the other hand....wowsa! Not a powerful smell in the bag. Just like some common weed, but she’s a killer smoke. Could have produced more if grown earlier in the season I believe. I also think topping this one limited her production. But she is all quality. I nice cerebral start that quickly fades to a functional body buzz and then to the desire to get comfortable. Close to a psychedelic effect for me as I lay there in the dark but seeing colors....much like the northern lights. Lol. Smooth smoke! Great evening smoke but could probably be enjoyed a little earlier in the day. She got seeded as well. Pretty sure the other plant hermied and pollinated both. These seeds look good but I’ll probably never grow them. The quality just wasn’t there on the other plant. Maybe toss them in the woods somewhere. Lol.

This Northern Light Auto was from Royal Queen Seeds and I would recommend it for a fan of NL.

Nice smoke reports Magoo! It's always hard to finish plants outside when the weather doesn't cooperate. Maybe you've got a short-flower strain for next season so it can finish in time.

The NL on the other hand...:thumb:.
Thanks Shed! And thanks so much for all the help you gave me during this grow (and continue to give)!

I have some peyote critical beans I’d like to grow out myself. I also got an email about that master hemp strain y’all have been talking about in your journal. That seems really interesting. There’s a big hemp farm right down the rd from my house. I actually sell CBD oil myself as well. Good stuff. Took a few drops when the paranoia kicked in from the Outsider....took the edge right off.

Yes I used my 99 ISO 10:1 with tap water. Mixed it in a small hand pump pressure sprayer and did once a week for a few week...no bugs and no leaf/bud damage. It’s the only thing I use now well and neem for prevention and in veg. I took all the lights and fans out of the tent because she was too big to do it in the bath tub then sprayed every branch up and down, right at lights out. I also prayed the tent and it’s nooks and crannies. All was fine when she woke up each time! I used this on my early veggers and seedlings and they were fine as well. It’s the combo I use outdoors too! :D kill em!

I am going to try this.

Bluedream Mainlined! They grow fast and lush be sure to start training early!

Back
Top Bottom