1st Grow - Blue Treacle Auto - 250W MH/HPS - Coco

Ill take some photos today because they really have grown loads since last pics, lots of bud sites popping up and not even half way there yet!

I started mine on 2/11/13 and here's how she looks, sorry about quality, it was taken on a tablet.

I filmed mine to get six mains and will the a little LST equalled them out nicely.
She is 34 days from breaking ground.:)
IMG_20131205_170155.jpg

she is the one in the middle, measures 14 inch wide and 7 inch high.

I can't wait to see how yours turns out.

Below 40% isn't a problem is it?
I should google it just don't want to be reading for hours... ahha

Haha!! I have been reading for days! (Almost feel like I know what Im doing! Lol) My plants have exploded! I read the whole Ed Rosenthal book, and the "bible" of cultivation. And many long nights on here and searching google! I put it as a right of passage! Looking forward to seeing some updated pics! I recently discovered springtails too! Not too worried about it though! Hope things continue well in your favor!!
My plants 2nd week in flower

Quick picture, been super busy with life and leaving them to do there thing has seemed to help, I've upped the dose of nutes and they seem to explode new branches every night!

photo_2294.JPG

Thanks b.real, yes i do vent the tent with a TT100 - 250 filter - 187m3/hr Kit also 3 clip on 6 inch fans, one oscillating.

But it is funny you say that as I've been having humidity issues recently as i have not been running my exhaust lights off...now i am it seems to have dropped a lot and i will be buying a de humidifier just in case.

But it is funny you say that as I've been having humidity issues recently as i have not been running my exhaust lights off...now i am it seems to have dropped a lot and i will be buying a de humidifier just in case.

Don't forget they do still kick out moisture through transpiration at night too, you can make a simple humidity switch for less than pounds or even get a store bought one, or even put your fan on a timer and vent periodically through the night.

I myself have a dehumidifier and a timed venting as I keep mine in a unheated room so temps stay at a good levels around 20 to 30 degrees.

They are looking great BTW!

Some more pictures!
Everything is going well for a first grow, i haven't experienced any nute burn and have kept upping the dose.
They seem to grow everyday and so far so good.
photo_818.JPG
photo_714.JPG
photo_616.JPG
photo_4187.JPG
photo_1347.JPG

24th Day from popping.

Thanks Cerdito!
I will have to pop over to your journal to see updates.
I hope the problems can be resolved!
:Namaste:

Back
Top Bottom