1st Grow - Blue Treacle Auto - 250W MH/HPS - Coco

A few more pics!
photo_1385.JPG
photo_2332.JPG
photo_3265.JPG
photo_5142.JPG

looking good. I want a strong light like that. can you take a picture when the hps is off?

Yup! They really surprised me.

What do you mean by that b.real? Sorry if thats a dumb question.

can you take a picture when the light goes off so we can see the buds more clearly?

Sorry i left you guys without finishing up here, had some health issues, resolved (for now). I will be back end of May beginning of June with a upgrade to 600w and a journal i will see through from start to end!
:420:

Oh, and I got just under 7 OZ dry of them both after leaving for an extra 3 weeks for amber tricomes.
Wasn't the greatest taste or smell but got me high for sure!
I hope to get some better quality smoke next time round.

Oh, and I got just under 7 OZ dry of them both after leaving for an extra 3 weeks for amber tricomes.
Wasn't the greatest taste or smell but got me high for sure!
I hope to get some better quality smoke next time round.

Yo,

I'm growing some feminised blue treacle auto much like yourself good sir and was wondering what the end result was. How does it smoke? Taste? Does it get you stoned? How is it through bongs?

Cheers,
TheKid

Thanks for sharing your grow with us.

Please head over to the 420 Strain Reviews forum and post your smoke report there too.

I’m moving this to Completed Journals now.

Have you started a new grow you would like to share with us?

If so, please feel free to start a new journal here: Journals in Progress

In the future, whenever you complete a journal, please use the Report Post feature found at the bottom left of every post, so we can be alerted to move it for you.

Hope all is well in your world.

Love and respect from all of us here at 420 Magazine.

:Namaste:

Back
Top Bottom