The girls and the spots :(

20210308_091406.jpg

20210308_091400.jpg

20210308_091348.jpg

20210308_091325.jpg

20210308_091321.jpg

20210308_091319.jpg

20210308_091313.jpg

I’ll start by saying, “I’m not sure”. Your plants are pretty young and it’s tough to tell if it’s a mobile or immobile deficiency. It could be a lot of reasons for it to from deficiency to lockout. I’ll follow ”I don’t know” with it absolutely doesn’t matter. I’m certain the biggest threat to your plants right now is you trying to fix those spots. Without knowing everything you have going on, I’d guess Calcium. Fresh coco is tricky to get conditioned. Have you been watering every day?

I said it doesn’t matter at all. It doesn’t if you do the coco basics. Water/feed them with a proper PH mix at 5.8. Water/feed them every day. Add Ca/Mg as directed if you have it. If you don’t, use tap water. Add your Canna AB to about 500ppm and then PH adjust.

Dont get crazy. If you had autos, I’d sweat a little. Because they’re photos, you have time. If it costs you a week, so what? I tolerate a ton of seedling deficiencies because I know my biggest threat is me screwing something up. Here’s a shot of my veg area from yesterday. Two clones and 4 seedlings. I have Different goals than most. My primary focus is not size but putting days away and developing roots. Work on it, but just don’t do anything “crazy”
7F46C91B-68E2-4ACB-82EF-DD0608C8CCE3.jpeg

Temperature got to 32+ today! Had to open to tent up :( one fan doesn't seem to be working and my light is only on 400watt atm. Will be getting a second fan in my tent and cooling the outdoor temp as well to help!
That's why I'm stuck only being able to grow during the cooler months. Good luck getting it under control.

How often are you watering and how much nutrients are you using? Every picture you’ve posted has dry coco in the top of the pot. If I had to guess, you’ve got a small Ca deficiency from newer/underconditioned coco and some minor K deficiency from a small root problem. Luckily, they are Minor and extremely easy to fix in your case.

How often are you watering and how much nutrients are you using? Every picture you’ve posted has dry coco in the top of the pot. If I had to guess, you’ve got a small Ca deficiency from newer/underconditioned coco and some minor K deficiency from a small root problem. Luckily, they are Minor and extremely easy to fix in your case.
Watering when the top gets dry maybe ever 1 to 2 days with about 2lt's each plant, following the chart. Using cal mag. Could it be I'm not using enough nutes? I've maxed my chart out as it only goes to 3 weeks and they are 7 weeks veg

Make up your nutrient batch as per mfg recommendations and then adjust PH to 5.8. Try watering them every day until good runoff. Make sure to discard the runoff and not let the plants sit in it. Do this for 1 week and your growth will explode and all new growth perfect. Seriously, try it for a week

I go a similar route to what you’re doing now but small deficiencies don’t bother me.

Coco is nearly dummy proof Because you can correct any problems instantly. I water every 2 or 3 days but give them a thorough drenching every 3 or 4th watering. Coco may give up a little quality from the final produce (compared to good soil), but its just so dang easy. All that said, you’re plants look great! Don’t be afraid to run a gallon of good nutrient water through them twice a day!

Back
Top Bottom