1st Grow - CKS Revolver Auto CFL Closet Grow

After I fed with full strength bloom nutes yesterday. She looks no different to me.

420-magazine-mobile762351994.jpg

420-magazine-mobile100756001.jpg

I also measured her for the first time. She's only 5 inches tall, and she's built just like a little bonsai tree. Her shape is surprisingly good since I had no clue what I was doing, but why the crap is she so short?

I will sub up to this one :passitleft: could be short if you kept the cfls too close and plant couldn't stretch as much? Love the name btw, IT Crowd is hilarious
They were pretty far (13 inches) away for a while. I got them closer (4 inches) a few weeks ago, right about when she first started showing pistils. So, right before the stretch, that never happened.

You're the first one to say anything about my name lol. I work IT and of course love the show. Glad to meet another fan of the show.

Wonder why it would stay that short though. My first CFL grew pretty big for a few small bulbs. A mystery about why it would stay that short. Perhaps the strain but I couldn't give you a 100% answer brother. LoL the show is super funny. Did you watch the episodes where Roy left his gf so he photoshopped the pictures so it was literally just him on the photos holding an imaginary hand :rofl:

Wonder why it would stay that short though. My first CFL grew pretty big for a few small bulbs. A mystery about why it would stay that short. Perhaps the strain but I couldn't give you a 100% answer brother. LoL the show is super funny. Did you watch the episodes where Roy left his gf so he photoshopped the pictures so it was literally just him on the photos holding an imaginary hand :rofl:
Lol yes! Thats the dungeons and dragons episode, I love it.

She was heat stressed pretty bad early in her life. I was able to fix all thay, but I am thinking that and the small amount of soil in my bucket may have caused my stunted lady.

Also, for like 2 weeks my lights were way too high. Pretty much, I'm a noob and did all the things wrong.

Lol yes! Thats the dungeons and dragons episode, I love it.

She was heat stressed pretty bad early in her life. I was able to fix all thay, but I am thinking that and the small amount of soil in my bucket may have caused my stunted lady.

Also, for like 2 weeks my lights were way too high. Pretty much, I'm a noob and did all the things wrong.
Their sexual harrasment boss is the funniest. I keep on forgetting their names. That seems like the problem brother how much soil is that? If it was soil and vegging for long the most likely issue I would say is rootbound

Have you tried turning your plant off and back on again?? :rofl::rofl:
That made me laugh pretty hard lol.

It's a 5 gallon bucket, not at all full but probably 3 gallons of soil. I know a lot if people grow in 3 gallon pots with way bigger plants than mine.

I'm growing the same strain in a 7 gal smartpot next, so we shall see if it's just a short strain.

That made me laugh pretty hard lol.

It's a 5 gallon bucket, not at all full but probably 3 gallons of soil. I know a lot if people grow in 3 gallon pots with way bigger plants than mine.

I'm growing the same strain in a 7 gal smartpot next, so we shall see if it's just a short strain.
Strange though 3gal is perfect. Are you going to continue using the CFL for the next grow too?

Strange though 3gal is perfect. Are you going to continue using the CFL for the next grow too?
No, I just bought a 600 watt Marshydro LED that I will be introducing when it arrives. I'm praying I see some growth with a better light. If not on this one, the next 2 for sure.

No, I just bought a 600 watt Marshydro LED that I will be introducing when it arrives. I'm praying I see some growth with a better light. If not on this one, the next 2 for sure.
That is going to be a sweet little light. I got the series 2 700w from Mars. LoL was just thinking about the episode of the bomb, Moss is like "What OS do you have?", "Vista!", Moss: "We are gonna die" :rofl: will you be sticking to soil growing or will you change mediums?

That is going to be a sweet little light. I got the series 2 700w from Mars. LoL was just thinking about the episode of the bomb, Moss is like "What OS do you have?", "Vista!", Moss: "We are gonna die" :rofl: will you be sticking to soil growing or will you change mediums?
Lol, One of my coworkers has that exact clip printed out and pinned up in his cubicle.

My second grow journal is in my signature, and I have everything listed that I'm using. In short though, I'm sticking with soil. I changed it up quite a bit and I will be using a proper amount.

Lol, One of my coworkers has that exact clip printed out and pinned up in his cubicle.

My second grow journal is in my signature, and I have everything listed that I'm using. In short though, I'm sticking with soil. I changed it up quite a bit and I will be using a proper amount.
FACK!!! I need to go check it out quickly. Will it be your new grow then?

Back
Top Bottom