1st Grow Dinafem Haze Auto with Sugar Mango Ryder

SativaDude

Hey guys so I'm pretty barebone right now. I bought seeds from Attitude Seed Bank online. Got the around the 2nd of January. Germination took two full days.

First off I got 3 Dinafem Haze Automatic
And a freebie Sugar Mango Ryder

They sprouted on the 6th in 1 liter pots.

Lightimg : Two 23 watt CFL, 5000k 1600 lumen bulbs
Occasional fan through the room.

As of 1-16-14 they are 10 days old from sprout.

I'll post pictures whenever they show more results!
Any opinions and advice please say so! :cheer:

Welcome Sativa Dude!

This forum is a really cool place to be. Sounds like you have a neat set up, but I am curious about a few things... What size is your grow area? what kind of soil are you using. What nutes are you planning on running? How long are you planning on vegging? Are you going to use CFL the whole grow or switch to HID, or otherwise?

My grow area is an under cabinet in my bar. It is around 5x3x4 tall. I am using some regular potting mix with some 1/4 nutrients now. The lighting, I'm not sure might switch to two HPS in 5 weeks or so. Thanks though!

Snapchat-20140117074941.jpg
Snapchat-20140116062602.jpg
Snapchat-20140119054737.jpg

Hey guys! Though there's no one here, lmao.. Uh my babies are doing grew at! Sucks they have to sit in a cabinet all day. I have to hide them from everyone. So I get them out and let them breathe from time to time. Lmao

Another update: Two days ago, since I only have two hanging light sockets. I recently purchased a Quad in one Socket from amazon.com. I can hang up to four CFLs on one actual socket. I have two 5000k and one 2750k in each one now totalling up to around 120 actual wattage of my CFLs.:circle-of-love:

Ahaha, right noticed that a few days ago, no sign of the 3rd prong on that leaf. But thanks, man! I'll keep an eye on your Mangos to see if mine follows in the footsteps of yours!

They are a litle warmer, but not bad at all. I open the doorsto the cabinet to let the hot air out. It all just sits at the top. Wheremy actual plants are, it's right around 75F

Good good :thumb: if they do creep up or you want a bit of air movement to strengthen the stems, you can get a USB mini fan from amazon for like £2. Even if you dont have a spare plug they are handy because you can just charge a mp3 player or old phone to power them :peace:

Thanks mate! I thought about it but without enough pots, and/or space I don't think I will. On my next batch I will be using six desperate pots though!

Back
Top Bottom