1st Grow Dinafem Haze Auto with Sugar Mango Ryder

Hey guys! Just a check up! They are at day 24, all showed their pistols. And I am currently LSTing two of them jusdt to see if any difference in yield. Here's a few pictures.

Alright guys! Now installed a .24 amp fan in my grow room. I am cheap as balls, so found it in my barn, about 4" diameters or so. Perfect for my little tent !:smokin::woohoo::Rasta:

Don't give in so easy mate. Get the lights seriously as close as possible. Keep looking for things you can transplant into, get the nutes going and add small CFLs when/if you can. I bet you could still have absolute monsters ;)

Was thinking getting a couple gallon of milk jugs and cutting the tops? That work?

I think 2 or 3 litre juice/cider bottles would be best because they are long and thin so the main root will take longer to hit the bottom and you get a bigger plant. Remember to tape them up to protect the roots and put loads of drainage holes. Autos dont like transplant but they are out of room i think. IMO of course :peace:

Hey guys, finally replanted them in seperate "pots". Two in the large pots, and one in a cut off 2 Liter Mountain Dew bottle, and the other in a random 1 Gallon jug. Just or the seperate pots! All cheap as hell, and adding lights where i can. Heres a few pictures.

Snapchat-20140204112624.jpg
Snapchat-20140204112615.jpg

Back
Top Bottom