1st Grow: Dr Kripling Incredible Bulk, Fluxed, GLR, DLS, Small Tent. Any Suggestions?

Noobud

Greetings all!

So then, I have finally decided to take the leap into cyberspace and connect with other 'interested parties'! I've read a few grow journals and have been inspired by the community here so I've decided to jump into the sandbox and see if anybody will share their toys! ;)
I've not brought much to the party but I'm willing and able to create a grow journal to learn and to educate others with. :)
So, my plan is to document a simple(ish) grow consisting of the following elements..

Grow tent: 50x50x100cm w/140mm pc exhaust fan @87CFM via a home made carbon filter.
Lighting: 300w CFL Dual spectrum w/50x50 reflector @ 1-2" Distance.
Pot: 14 Gallon bucket
Medium: Plant Magic Plus Soil
& Organic worm castings
(Poss some yet TBD Nutes)
Strain: Dr Krippling Incredible Bulk (FEM)
Training: Fluxing- I know it's my first grow but I'm confident I can follow light addict's brilliant guide
Lighting schedule: Germination 16/8 for 1-5 days
GLR for ~8 weeks (depending on growth/training)
Switch to 12/12 when 40-50% height reached after training
DLS to flower

This is my initial setup which I plan to start any day now once once it's all set up and ready to go. If anybody has any advice, questions or experience up for grabs I am here and willing to be educated! :D

"When this sucker hits 88MPH, you're gonna see some serious shit."

BTW, If anybody can direct me how to start a grow journal it would be MUCH appreciated!
Thanks! :high-five:

Re: 1st Grow: Dr Kripling Incredible Bulk, Fluxed, GLR, DLS, Small Tent. Any Suggesti

:welcome: Noobud to the number 1 site on the web for cannabis awareness!
Hope all is well in your world.
There are some links below in my signature that may be of use to you.
Please let me know if you have any questions.
Thank you for your understanding and support, we are truly grateful.
Greenest Regards,
BEATEO

Re: 1st Grow: Dr Kripling Incredible Bulk, Fluxed, GLR, DLS, Small Tent. Any Suggesti

Hey dude im new here also and have a grow journal goin. You can find it on my signature at the bottom of my post.. Also for a grow journal click on "grow room" at the top right black menu bar.. It will be in white letters. Then select grow journals then click current journals. On the next page you can see at the top left page it says start a new journal.. They also sticky noted a grow journal template stating all your info for growing supplies and seed type and etc. hope that helps and can point you in the correct direction.

My advice would be twofold get the marijuana grow bible from the book store and read everything you can. Lastly, 300w isn't that much but should do for smallish plants. I veg in t5 VHS 95w x4. And bloom in 1600w (600hps + 1000mh). Again it's just my experience and hat I do for my plants. Also keep temps btw 65-80. Hope this helps. And welcome one more dirtbagger to the forum. I too grow in dirt / spoils.

Hey guys I'm in. Been lurking on this website for some time now and I'm looking for a few folks to bounce some ideas off of. And shoot the shiot :) I'm currently growing 1 critical hogg under a 400 w HPS in soil. Been doing this for awhile now. I have 5 more seeds in the mail. I'm also a huge fan of Micro space buckets. I get great results!!! I look forward to hashing out the green with you folks :)

Sorry for being mia, I had a bit of food poisoning so have been out of the office so to speak, still ok now so ready to crack on!

Thanks for the info Patman, i'll get started on my journal asap, I've just started germinating my Incredible Bulk seed directly in a paper biodegradable 'pot' filled with worm castings, so fingers crossed in a day or two she'll pop up. :)

Grow more, I'll check out that book, trying to find a PDF version I can read in work without raising too many eyebrows! ;) I realise that 300w isn't a lot but It's what I have at the moment so treating it as an experiment, to see what a 'dirtbagger' can get from a single fluxed plant in a small tent using only cfl. I'm hoping I can push it to 2oz, you think it's possible?

Pigeons, what size is your grow setup and what yields are you achieving? I saw the space bucket design and liked the look of it but had already committed to tent/light/hood etc when I saw it, I agree they look like sweet little compact producers! :D

I have 1 room I've converted into 3 areas of grow my room is a typical bedroom size in my basement. One area is the space buckets for seedlings another area is the cabinet for veg and the main bulk of the area is for flowering. The space bucket is great for having a small compact environment for seedlings because it's small and self sufficient with fans and power. I like using 3 or 4 of them to start because the light that pertrudes out from it is minimal so while the light stays on 24/7 the buckets can still be in the same room with the flowers lights at 12/12. So I really just like them cause you can use them anywhere. As long as everything goes smoothly after that I can get maximum yeilds

Edit :: I guess I should say then that I dont use the buckets for the whole process because the plant quickly out grows the bucket

Back
Top Bottom