1st Grow, Ever! GDP x 3 Fem & Blueberyy Kush x 3 Autos

GOLLO

:woohoo::welcome:This is going to be sooooooooooooo fun!!!:cool::yummy::adore::meditate::thumb::peace:

My friends call me Gollo ( PRONOUNCED like goyo). Doesn't much matter. Falls off like water on a duck. I respond to most anything

OK. This is my 1st grow ever, I've never grown a carrot. :yummy: I am ambitious, and motivated by the idea that I can grow my own meds!!! My grow cabinet is going to be from Super closet. The flower version. I chose it because I can grow more than one plant, sorry grobo, and that it has everything I need to start as soon as I unbox my baby. Being in pain everyday forced me to go with a pre-built box. :meditate: I don't have to pick up bags of soil, etc..........I figure if I can make my first grow yield just 6 oz's, it would pay for the cabinet @ today's dispensary prices.

On an exploratory search related matter, I've been researching nutes, as they are affectionately called. I am thinking of switching over to Mammoth P after I use all of the Lotus stuff. If anyone has 1st hand knowledge using MAMMOTH P in the super closet hydro system, please advise.:Rasta:

My seeds are from, or will be as soon as they arrive, Pacific Seed Bank. I chose GRANDDADDY PURPS for chronic pain relief. I am a lover of Kushes and Blueberry Kush has all the stuff I need. They are both via Mendocino Farms. PLEASE ADVISE FOR THE BEST SEED BANKS.

:morenutes::woohoo:
I will be ordering for future grows the following: GG #4, a yet to be determined hash plant, Durban Poison, and others. I need to start eating this medicine. I will be looking for AFGHANI KUSH ,GIRL SCOUT COOKIES, or other strains that are known for chronic pain relief, or a heavy body couch like effect. I require heavy hitting body blows to ease pain. If all of you kids, young & old, know of any other strains I should look at as the aforementioned med, please advise.

I have set aside room in my office for my cabinet. It is currently 81 degrees in the room, @ 27% RH. ( I purchased an extra humidifier & temp gauge for the room). The office has a ceiling fan which I use often to keep it cooler in here. It was about 107 here yesterday and I'm worried about h2o collection, because, water coming out of the tap, even cold water is a little more than lukewarm. Do I need to worry?:(

I'm trying to resolve some possible h2o issues because I have to fill the reservoirs ( 17 gal) with a hose through the window, which looks iffy. I don't know if water changes in my box, are going to be large changes (10 gals or more) which might involve moving containers of water. I don't do lifting, picking up etc , it hurts...................:nomo:

I will add pics, maybe DSLR pics, as I move on in this adventure. Thanks for all of the help so far. I appreaciate any and all comments. Good or Bad. I won't generate an overwhelming hate of you if I'm criticized. It'll be like underwhelming love if the critiques help!!!!!!!!!!!!!
:thanks::yahoo:
I will be updating as soon as my stuff arrives in 2-3 weeks.:peace::cool:

:peace: :cool: :thumb::meditate::cool::yummy:

:cool:
Welcome to :420:and
Good luck on ur adventure, my only concern is if u r running DWC 81 degrees might b a little warm for ur water
Yeah, that was out of the tap. I think the hose bib water will get colder, but I have privacy concerns about snaking a hose through the nearest window to my cabinet. :cool: :peace: :nomo::morenutes::Rasta:

PLEASE ADVISE FOR THE BEST SEED BANKS.
Please check out our Sponsors. They are all reputable companies, and many offer discounts to 420 Magazine members.

Please help support those who support us. Without them, none of us would be here. :thanks:

Good luck on your dwc journey. It can be simple. Or it will be a nightmare. Just stick to the basics like ph 5.8 water temp below *70 and a smooth breeze. In the end you will be very happy

Good luck on your dwc journey. It can be simple. Or it will be a nightmare. Just stick to the basics like ph 5.8 water temp below *70 and a smooth breeze. In the end you will be very happy
Thanks Iceman. I appreciate the tips. :cool: :peace: :yummy:

:woohoo::welcome:This is going to be sooooooooooooo fun!!!:cool::yummy::adore::meditate::thumb::peace:

My friends call me Gollo ( PRONOUNCED like goyo). Doesn't much matter. Falls off like water on a duck. I respond to most anything

OK. This is my 1st grow ever, I've never grown a carrot. :yummy: I am ambitious, and motivated by the idea that I can grow my own meds!!! My grow cabinet is going to be from Super closet. The flower version. I chose it because I can grow more than one plant, sorry grobo, and that it has everything I need to start as soon as I unbox my baby. Being in pain everyday forced me to go with a pre-built box. :meditate: I don't have to pick up bags of soil, etc..........I figure if I can make my first grow yield just 6 oz's, it would pay for the cabinet @ today's dispensary prices.

On an exploratory search related matter, I've been researching nutes, as they are affectionately called. I am thinking of switching over to Mammoth P after I use all of the Lotus stuff. If anyone has 1st hand knowledge using MAMMOTH P in the super closet hydro system, please advise.:Rasta:

My seeds are from, or will be as soon as they arrive, Pacific Seed Bank. I chose GRANDDADDY PURPS for chronic pain relief. I am a lover of Kushes and Blueberry Kush has all the stuff I need. They are both via Mendocino Farms. PLEASE ADVISE FOR THE BEST SEED BANKS.

I will be ordering for future grows the following: GG #4, a yet to be determined hash plant, Durban Poison, and others. I need to start eating this medicine. I will be looking for AFGHANI KUSH ,GIRL SCOUT COOKIES, or other strains that are known for chronic pain relief, or a heavy body couch like effect. I require heavy hitting body blows to ease pain. If all of you kids, young & old, know of any other strains I should look at as the aforementioned med, please advise.

I have set aside room in my office for my cabinet. It is currently 81 degrees in the room, @ 27% RH. ( I purchased an extra humidifier & temp gauge for the room). The office has a ceiling fan which I use often to keep it cooler in here. It was about 107 here yesterday and I'm worried about h2o collection, because, water coming out of the tap, even cold water is a little more than lukewarm. Do I need to worry?:(

I'm trying to resolve some possible h2o issues because I have to fill the reservoirs ( 17 gal) with a hose through the window, which looks iffy. I don't know if water changes in my box, are going to be large changes (10 gals or more) which might involve moving containers of water. I don't do lifting, picking up etc , it hurts...................:nomo:

I will add pics, maybe DSLR pics, as I move on in this adventure. Thanks for all of the help so far. I appreaciate any and all comments. Good or Bad. I won't generate an overwhelming hate of you if I'm criticized. It'll be like underwhelming love if the critiques help!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Ok, I'm into day 13 from seedling and I am worried. The girls seem to stay droopy.
My setup: DWC & AEROPONICS, HYDROGUARD, LOTUS GROW, 237 LED, 2X T5'S ON SIDE, pics will show the rest.
girl pic 4.jpg
girl pic 3.jpg
girl pic 2.jpg
monitor reading of girl pic.jpg
girl pic 10.30.2020.jpg

Ok, I'm into day 13 from seedling and I am worried. The girls seem to stay droopy.
My setup: DWC & AEROPONICS, HYDROGUARD, LOTUS GROW, 237 LED, 2X T5'S ON SIDE, pics will show the rest.
girl pic 4.jpg
girl pic 3.jpg
girl pic 2.jpg
monitor reading of girl pic.jpg
girl pic 10.30.2020.jpg
Ok, the next set of pics is how I found the girls & guys this am.
IMG_20201110_085324.jpg
IMG_20201110_085342.jpg

Attachments

• IMG_20201110_085405.jpg
    IMG_20201110_085405.jpg
    578 KB · Views: 34
  • IMG_20201110_085415.jpg
    IMG_20201110_085415.jpg
    553 KB · Views: 27
  • IMG_20201110_085439.jpg
    IMG_20201110_085439.jpg
    506.2 KB · Views: 26

So I'm back. Here is my setup and some pics. These plants are 23 days old and they started out kinda runty and damaged looking. I was worried and germinated 6 more seedlings. So I'm gonna end up with 12 plants.

Does anyone know how much is too much water when seedlings are in rockwool. Should I wait to water until the rockwool is damp or what? They have plenty of humidity.

:surf: :cool:

The girls @ 20 days.jpg

Ok, y'all it has been a while since I posted anything. I'm on day 36 week 5 and my babies have started to flower. I will add the most recent pics.
My setup:
:woohoo: :cool: :morenutes:

DAY 36 X 7.jpg

DAY 36 X 6.jpg

DAY 36 X 5.jpg

BLACKBERRY KUSH DAY 36.jpg

DAY 36 X 4.jpg

DAY 36 X 3.jpg

DAY 36 X 2.jpg

12.1.2020.jpg

11.30.2020 stem.jpg

20 days old.jpg

Pics below are Day 47 week 6

WEEK 6 DAY 45-8.jpg

WEEK 6 DAY 45-7.jpg

IMG_20201214_082645.jpg

IMG_20201214_082729.jpg

IMG_20201214_082509.jpg

IMG_20201214_082456.jpg

Back
Top Bottom