1st grow ever need LED light help

I have a viparspectra 96x48x80 tent with a AC Infinity T8 fan on a 24in filter. Running 5 DWC pots in clay medium. I have one Philzon 2000w High power led light. Second one will be here soon. Will these two lights cut it or have I bought crap lights ?

Attachments

• 73563816-9C23-4185-A671-3C07817742FB.jpeg
    73563816-9C23-4185-A671-3C07817742FB.jpeg
    443.8 KB · Views: 124
  • 06D6834E-C4C6-4D7E-AE29-783A700A5910.jpeg
    06D6834E-C4C6-4D7E-AE29-783A700A5910.jpeg
    310.5 KB · Views: 125
I'm a HUGE FAN of QB lights

All I run now

Started with HPS and T5...then some blurple

Got the white light Samsung diods

Never looked back

@Budget LED is a sponsor here...look at their lights

I'm sure they will pop in soon for recommendations

I’ll go look at those which one you recommend I use ? I seen these black dog lights out there not sure now they are....so return the ones I currently have then right?
I've grown great plants in similar lights you have

But that space u may need 5 or 6 if them

Look at the QB lights

Then decide

@Budget LED for the W.
Guys really know their stuff, and are very humble about it too.

I have a viparspectra 96x48x80 tent with a AC Infinity T8 fan on a 24in filter. Running 5 DWC pots in clay medium. I have one Philzon 2000w High power led light. Second one will be here soon. Will these two lights cut it or have I bought crap lights ?
I’d be leery with these.
I have never seen veg recommended at 900 umol, and a rule of thumb is never go over 1000 in bloom without C02 injection.

The numbers alone are impressive, but those aren’t cannabis numbers, and highly unlikely to be true.

You need more of a full spectrum IMO.

thanks everyone above for the mention! :thanks:

@Slicknick909 gave the best reccomendation for that size tent. The alternative is 2 500w lights. Please let me know if you have any questions.

I started with a so called 1500w. blurple light and on advice from the forum I ordered a HLG 260w about $330. As soon as I turned on the HLG I saw the difference in both light intensity and color was dramatically better. And there is not a fan which the blurple had to have. I returned the blurple and bought another HLG.

Will these two lights cut it or have I bought crap lights ?
You've bought crap lights.
Have you seen anyone on these forums trying to grow with such lights?

Hlg (and the clone) Quantum boards are unbeatable if you want LEDs.

These are shit - Phlizon 1200W High Power Series Plant LED Grow Light, as is almost every burple LED light sold on Amazon, the reviews are all fake.

You've bought crap lights.
Have you seen anyone on these forums trying to grow with such lights?

Hlg (and the clone) Quantum boards are unbeatable if you want LEDs.

These are shit - Phlizon 1200W High Power Series Plant LED Grow Light, as is almost every burple LED light sold on Amazon, the reviews are all fake.
See your keepin it real Sarajane211....I have two MARS HYDRO TSL 2000W coming as well. I’m gonna use the shit blurple lights I haven’t seen anyone use on the forums... I bought these before becoming a member here so don’t burn me at the stake just yet .

I ran this light and had really good results , check out my first grow , under the 2000. I did not like the weight nor the heat it put off . to answer your question, it is a good light , it will give good results , not the best but good

Yeah... I run cheap Amazon lights and yield 100-180g a plant dry.

This dude runs your light. I think you’ll be fine.

This is what my Amazon lights can do...
F35B7D2B-436A-42B2-BE40-75567C80238C.jpeg

BBF51C8C-C614-4BF8-B44F-B981087C544A.jpeg

My Mars reflectors grown outstanding nugs for over five years That is one cheap lights that work and they are not blurple they are pink there is a difference. There are blurple , pink and white, if you see someone just say blurple turn your head and walk away they really do not know much about the lights. blurple are best for veg not flower they will make buds but not that good with being blurple they have more BLUE then red which makes a blue ish purple reflection . The pink will make really nice buds being they have more RED then blue which makes pink reflection which is why the mars reflectors do so well with having that red boost switch for flower. Now if you have a bigger budget then the TS series are the way to go. TS 3000 cover 4x4 no problem around 450 wall watts and around 700-800 ppfd at 24 inches above plant and that is from my test not some fake company test. Either way you go with what ever company I wish you the best take care

My Mars reflectors grown outstanding nugs for over five years That is one cheap lights that work and they are not blurple they are pink there is a difference. There are blurple , pink and white, if you see someone just say blurple turn your head and walk away they really do not know much about the lights. blurple are best for veg not flower they will make buds but not that good with being blurple they have more BLUE then red which makes a blue ish purple reflection . The pink will make really nice buds being they have more RED then blue which makes pink reflection which is why the mars reflectors do so well with having that red boost switch for flower. Now if you have a bigger budget then the TS series are the way to go. TS 3000 cover 4x4 no problem around 450 wall watts and around 700-800 ppfd at 24 inches above plant and that is from my test not some fake company test. Either way you go with what ever company I wish you the best take care
Beg to differ my friends... I pull 100-180g a plant (dry) with my blurples....
322D2D33-0785-48B9-A9CF-406201184D06.jpeg

My centers have more than just red/blue though.
53A757D8-0AA8-48B0-962B-3D8FC3DA2372.jpeg

2AC2B36F-C163-4CA5-AC3C-42A20F96DB2C.jpeg

My only complaint is you cant see deficiencies very well.

Back
Top Bottom