1st Grow Ever - Outdoor MSNL Auto Fem Mix

EuRoobudd

Hey guys this is my first time growing and will be an outdoor grow.The auto fem mix consists of
5x Low ryder#2
5x Auto berry
5x Auto widow
and they threw in 4x free Fem Gdp
i have 5x 3 gallon smart pots
and 2x 5 gallon smart pots
as for the mixed soil i really dont know what it is, i have a friend whos a gardener for a living and he hooked me up with a really nice mix of peatmoss,perlite,manure,dirt,etc..
so the timing of my seed sprouts vary by a couple of days cause i wasnt sure if some seeds survived, some are in bad condition right now because of some over watering by accident and my nephew stepping in pots after seed was planted =/ but i think theyll live,
still havent touched my widow seeds yet so these 5x 3 gallon pots are a mix of low ryders and auto berrys not sure which is which so will appreciate if any of you recognize and call them out for me as they grow

You evidently set your album security for your images folder to "album owner only". You can see the pictures, but we can not.

You will have to make a new folder with the setting of "Members Only" and upload the pictures to that. Or possibly change the current folder security, if you can.

Sorry to be the bearer of bad news.

(Also, welcome to the forum :welcome:)

jeez what a hastle tried just switching the album privacy it doesnt let me so i gotta do the whole thing over working on it
Yeah....it's a problem that is being worked on by the admins, but they have a lot of priorities.... This version of the forum is new, and they are still working out the kinks. Eventually, that option won't even be possible.

Sorry, that someone didn't catch it earlier......

should i start a new thread or just repost this pics here?
I think if you just reupload them, they will show up. Try that first, and if they do not show up, you can repost them all in one message on this thread.....

Hey guys this is my first time growing and will be an outdoor grow.
i have 5x 3 gallon smart pots and 2x 5 gallon smart pots
as for the mixed soil i really dont know what it is, i have a friend whos a gardener for a living and he hooked me up with a really nice mix of peatmoss,perlite,manure,dirt,etc..

If you can, go bigger with your pots. More soil=more water retention=more root space=better root health=better yield.
Try 7 or 10-gallons....:)

You'll be able to tell the difference in growth rate (the autos will be much faster) and their scent. Once they grow some real leaves, you can rub a leaf between your fingers and sniff to catch the scent.

The low rider's nodes will be very close together and want to grow wide rather than tall. The autoberry (I grew some of these) will be distinctively berry scented, and the White Widow will have her typical scents (check one of the sites that give strain characteristics).

My best Auto berry grew to 4 feet tall with buds all the way down the stem. I did not pinch her out, just provided support.

BTW, if you use the wet paper towel method of sprouting seeds, you will not have to wonder, worry, or guess how long it will take for the seeds to sprout.

You'll be able to tell the difference in growth rate (the autos will be much faster) and their scent. Once they grow some real leaves, you can rub a leaf between your fingers and sniff to catch the scent.

The low rider's nodes will be very close together and want to grow wide rather than tall. The autoberry (I grew some of these) will be distinctively berry scented, and the White Widow will have her typical scents (check one of the sites that give strain characteristics).

My best Auto berry grew to 4 feet tall with buds all the way down the stem. I did not pinch her out, just provided support.

BTW, if you use the wet paper towel method of sprouting seeds, you will not have to wonder, worry, or guess how long it will take for the seeds to sprout.
thanks for the info brother,i did use the paper towel method i put 3 seeds in glass of water for 24 hours then paper towel for another 38 then i saw 1 gave the tail and other 2 didnt so i planted that 1 and waited another 12 for the other 2 then when they still didnt i just threw them into the pots and hoped for the best =/ they didnt make it so i germed some more seeds thats why the days were kind of off,also i hope my auto berrys dont get that tall im trying to keep them low maybe 2-3 feet for stealth reasons,which is why i wont be giving them any extra nutrients like tiger bloom or any of those products im just gonna let the natural nutrients in the soil do its work maybe ill add alittle manure a while later

thanks for the info brother,i did use the paper towel method i put 3 seeds in glass of water for 24 hours then paper towel for another 38 then i saw 1 gave the tail and other 2 didnt so i planted that 1 and waited another 12 for the other 2 then when they still didnt i just threw them into the pots and hoped for the best =/ they didnt make it so i germed some more seeds thats why the days were kind of off,also i hope my auto berrys dont get that tall im trying to keep them low maybe 2-3 feet for stealth reasons,which is why i wont be giving them any extra nutrients like tiger bloom or any of those products im just gonna let the natural nutrients in the soil do its work maybe ill add alittle manure a while later

You can tie the autos down. My best Auto had a curved, almost bonsai look to her cause she wanted to grow right into the lights. I read that topping them decreased the yield, and this was my first Auto, so other than tying her down, I did no training.

Hey guys had a quick question these are the 4 non auto Fem GDPs that im going to plant into the woods later on,so my question is when do i transplant these into bigger pots? is it too soon?these just finished day 4 and pots are tiny, first time growing anything really so i dont know how fast the roots are spreading any knowledge would be appreciated =) whats a good age leaving my girls in the woods 1 month old? how big of a pot should i need for a 1 month old fem gdp

Back
Top Bottom