1st Grow - Fabzster - MarsLED - Bubbleponics - Bubba Kush, Confidential Cheese - 2017

Re: 1st Grow - Fabzster - MarsLED - Bubbleponics - Bubba Kush, Confidential Cheese -

I was leaning towards humidity issues. Can't find anything that matches the symptoms. It seems to have stopped for now, I must keep tabs on it.
You'll have to pardon me as I haven't had a chance to read the beginning of your post yet but do you have a charcoal filter in there pulling air out of your tent? You should have some sort of air exchange happening, not just a fan circulating the air within the tent.

Re: 1st Grow - Fabzster - MarsLED - Bubbleponics - Bubba Kush, Confidential Cheese -

You'll have to pardon me as I haven't had a chance to read the beginning of your post yet but do you have a charcoal filter in there pulling air out of your tent? You should have some sort of air exchange happening, not just a fan circulating the air within the tent.
No problem... Yes I have 2 tents both with inline extractor fans and passive input causing negative pressure

Each tent has its own inline fan? How many cfm's are they?

Plants are looking beautiful! Have you started thinking about a little defoliation? They are looking awfully bushy. But that's a quibble. They are looking wonderful.

Plants are looking beautiful! Have you started thinking about a little defoliation? They are looking awfully bushy. But that's a quibble. They are looking wonderful.

Thanks bud,

I have just switched to flower and I am scared to stress the plants too much, I have removed lower growth from confidential, but that plant is a super Indica, bushy as hell.

I will post a pic of the lower growth that I removed and you should see that there is hardly anything left under that canopy which is not that thick.

Just posted this to show how I keep track of temperature and humidity, I have a raspberry pi connected in the tent with temperature and humidity sensors and a camera.

tent7.PNG

Just posted this to show how I keep track of temperature and humidity, I have a raspberry pi connected in the tent with temperature and humidity sensors and a camera.

Love it.

I have recurring fantasy about a fully instrumented, fully automated hydro grow...

Hahaha yes I too have this dream, the challenge however is that each strain or phenotype within adds variables to the mix which can make full automation challenging

Just a system that automatically tracks the fundamentals and that would enable me to leave for a week would be great.

Here's a post this morning from a guy who looks like he's actually doing it...

Fully automated hydroponics

Hmmm nice Cheesy fingers. I no expert but i would lean towards agreeing with you on the male thing but time will tell. Also i read somewhere that the males usually show gender first so they can prepare for the lady's wanting to be fertilized to make seeds. Before female seeds were available i grew a regular batch of Hindu kush and after flipping them several showed to be males and i had no use for them and solely chopped,kinda went against the grain coz they were Beautiful plants. it`s all part of the adventure. regards

Back
Top Bottom