1st Grow from schwag bagseed

sorry guys had problems with posting of pics. the process has changed since I last posted some.

i was talking about when you still had them in the white bucket and said they were a little under 2 weeks and asked if they were small

looking good tho are you having any bug problems.i live at about 4,500ft and my plants always develope nice big buds ut i always end up with bugs

Thanks harris.

Yeah earlier in the summer I had bugs eatin on them constantly and I tried to spray them the vegetable bug killer a few times but didnt have the means to do it frequently.

There may be a few bugs now but not as many as there were

Just an update for all who are following. Still small but filling out.

100_1752.JPG

100_1751.JPG

100_1750.JPG

Damn those are some cute lil girls...
Good to see them again, and keep it up. How often do you check on them, and what are you feeding them?
Peace man

Thanks man.

I check on them about once every 2 or three weeks (roughly) sometimes more sometimes less. And I haven't been feeding at all really. I feed them some bloom booster once earlier this summer and then yesterday.

The nutes I used are not miracle grow but a non-organic similar substance.

I've pulled two of the three. The leaves were almost all yellowed and dropping. Our weather has hit a chilly spot and it's getting close to time. This is going to be a very poor yield but good for the conditions of the situation.

I'll get some picks up in the next couple of days.

How did the rest of this grow turn out?
We would love to be updated with some pictures and info! :blushsmile:

If you need any help with posting photos, please read the photo gallery tutorial
Photo Gallery Guide - How to Resize, Upload & Post Photos

I am moving this to abandoned journals until we get updates.

Thanks and hope all is well in your world!

Love and respect from all of us here at 420 Magazine!

Sorry guys for the belated update. I didn't get any final pics due to a broken camera.
As for the Yield...it was about what you see which came in just over an eighth with all the three plants together. Rather sad I'd say but definitely better than I expected with the lack of care theses babies had.

The smoke was good and definitely heady. All three plants had a different odor and taste but all in all a good stone.

Back
Top Bottom