1st Grow GC - DWC - LED - Indoor 2017

A sneak peek just for my homies in Gaugetown.

420-magazine-mobile809417216.jpg
420-magazine-mobile1232149937.jpg

420-magazine-mobile856374414.jpg

Can I get a hell yeah?

Gauge

What's going on that huge safe? The harvest?
That's where I keep all the phone numbers of my Aussie girlfriends that fly to see me when I want.

Gauge
Now that's what I call a grow room! Excellent job Gauge. I would love to be able to do the same. Guess I would have to buy a house first though, eh?
:thumb:

It's a 1960 and I had to retire to keep up with it.

Gauge

Funny, the wife mentioned a gauge the other day?... Haha
. This room hides the safe as well as my grow. This whole portion of the room was open to prying eyes last week..

Gauge

Putting the grow room back together. Ordered some real cool stuff. I can't wait to show you all the results of this grow.
Anybody augment lighting with those LED shop lights? 4000K light spectrum. Thinking about mounting some horizontally on my wall. Any thoughts?
COBS at 3500k so 4000K to provide more spectrum?
Im light ignorant, my last grow was a 105 watt led in the 2700-3000k range. Mars 48 reflector.

So I ordered some Canuck Cookies, Cindy 99, Obi wan Kush, and my last order i got a 1 freebie, fem Auto Cheese so this order i got another freebie of the same. Add that to my two Gold rush, Tangie + Kosher Kush which is my current favorite strain of all time and i should be busier than a one legged man in an ass kicking contest.

Got four buckets from my local stupid store and then got home and panicked because they are dark blue. I can't remember if the there supposed to be white or dark. Chit its gonna be blue this grow. Designed some sweet taps that will NEVER leek and i would bet the farm on that.

Ordered one of them fancy GH dual diaprhraghm air pumps which will run my fancy new buckets. These buckets are huge! 5 gallons seems huge compared to my 2.5 gallon tote.

Ordered some of those cool 5 gallon net pot tops after seeing what they want for the lids to those buckets. Hell after i buy the lid and new net pots the work would cost me more than free shipping on the puter.

Cannot decide on my rotation. Reason beyond my control allow me to only grow 4 plants and i am trying to figure out how i want to do this. I realize the next paragraph is rhetorical, but ya'll might think gooder than this ole soldier. Things get a little fuzzy if i turn my neck just the right way ya know/ no/ now?

1.start with four of the same take clones? but then I'm stuck with a chit load of the same meds. Boring!

2. start two take through veg an start two more about half way through the first and so on?

3. start the auto's then photos's as above so i can get my strain variety stocked up faster.

The most strains I would like to grow at any time would be two at this point again not exceeding 4 plants.

Chit i might have to start a new journal.

WILCO

Gauge

Hope all is well in your world.

Thanks for sharing this grow with us. :goodjob:

Please head over to the 420 Strain Reviews forum and post your smoke report there too.

I’m moving this to Completed Journals now.

You can use the Report Post feature found at the bottom left of every post and we'll move it for you right away.

Sending you lots of love and positive energy.

:Namaste:

Back
Top Bottom