1st Grow Help, Green Crack Auto

CannabisLover21

Hi, this is my first attempt at growing and I would love help. I am growing green crack auto indoors in coco coir with 1000 watt white led. Today is the start of week 4 and I didn’t know if I needed bloom nutes. Ph is between 6-6.5 in my runoff and plants 2 & 3 have ppm’s of 600. However, plant 1 looks the healthiest & has a ppm of 900. I didn’t want to flush plant 1 again because of overwatering. Can everyone give me some advice and see if the plants look ok? Thanks

Attachments

• BC05B56D-E88F-4621-9BED-FA0FB8B58C3C.jpeg
    BC05B56D-E88F-4621-9BED-FA0FB8B58C3C.jpeg
    664.2 KB · Views: 172
  • B794F18F-ACEF-4190-B645-1A0BF88E6414.jpeg
    B794F18F-ACEF-4190-B645-1A0BF88E6414.jpeg
    728 KB · Views: 180
  • 82318EE7-D443-4543-AA3E-B8FB46F1F05D.jpeg
    82318EE7-D443-4543-AA3E-B8FB46F1F05D.jpeg
    631.6 KB · Views: 175
Hi and welcome to the community.

:hmmmm: week 4 mmm looks like week 2 we will get some help here. Let the gurus know as much as possible. And how do you water and how much how often

@Emilya @Amy Gardner

Help please we need some advice

Welcome Cannabislover21 to 420 magazine. Let’s see if we can get you to the right thread for questions. Below on my post is a link for new members. You’ll see several links to work with . It will show you how to ask for grow support! Check it out !

pH at 5.6-6 for Coco ,water/nutes mix in, runnoff is irrelevant

Water daily with 1/4 strength nutes

cant overwater Coco, it retains no nute value. You need water daily, or more, to oxiginate the water

why is this text bigger....lol

what series of nutes u using

cant overeater Coco, it retains no nute value. You need water daily, I'd more, to oxiginate the water

Was wondering why you were yelling at the poor woman. :laugh::rofl:

IMO runoff is relevant. It allows you to know what is happening in the coco. 900ppm runoff no need to flush. Just give ph'd water 5.8 for 3 days it should go down

cant overwater Coco, it retains no nute value. You need water daily, or more, to oxiginate the water

Thank you, I didn’t know I couldn’t overwater in coco. Haha i won’t take the big letters personally! Thank you!

Chris here to save the day. Very experienced grower listen to his advice is best advice I can give.

And I don't think he was yelling as he has surfed some turbulant waves without getting mad. I think his computer was needing a joint.

Happy growing

Chris here to save the day. Very experienced grower listen to his advice is best advice I can give.

And I don't think he was yelling as he has surfed some turbulant waves without getting mad. I think his computer was needing a joint.

Happy growing
Thanks it is great advice and help. My computer always makes me look like I a being some type of way , when I am not! Maybe my computer needs a joint too! haha

So easy to misinterpret in text but rest assurd we are all fairly well medicated here and don't take things personally.

It really is the best bunch online

Back
Top Bottom