Gunna call in some help

@Pennywise
@MrSauga
@InTheShed

She is running Coco... Fox farm nutes

Kinda hit fast, the Calmag ish issues

Ideas

Hi CL...
any chance you can get a pic ot two with the lights off or in natural light?

Is the problem on the lower part, middle or upper of the plant?
How often are you feeding in the coco and at what pH? Full strength nutes? I know you probably have this somewhere but for me to look would take effort which I seem to be lacking today ;)

Hi CL...
any chance you can get a pic ot two with the lights off or in natural light?

Is the problem on the lower part, middle or upper of the plant?
How often are you feeding in the coco and at what pH? Full strength nutes? I know you probably have this somewhere but for me to look would take effort which I seem to be lacking today ;)
I would love if you can look at them. The entire grow they have had fox farms 1/4-1/2 strength + cal mag+ distilled, I keep my ph at 5.8. They went from looking beautiful and green to having issues within a few days. My biggest flowering plant has the worst issues. Thank you so much
321325D5-ABB2-400E-BFCC-243F7CDE5389.jpeg
3C9EAC27-1A39-451E-996A-081FDDD4F618.jpeg
4053F6C7-4963-4D7D-A76F-646C0AD7701E.jpeg

I would love if you can look at them. The entire grow they have had fox farms 1/4-1/2 strength + cal mag+ distilled, I keep my ph at 5.8. They went from looking beautiful and green to having issues within a few days. My biggest flowering plant has the worst issues. Thank you so much
:thanks:

Is the problem happening on the bottom of the plant too? The older fan leaves affected? Or is it the middle? Maybe mostly the top?
What's the NPK value on the calmag and how much have you been giving in the mix?

Is the problem happening on the bottom of the plant too? The older fan leaves affected? Or is it the middle? Maybe mostly the top?
What's the NPK value on the calmag and how much have you been giving in the mix?
P.s. I am in love with your dog. Mine is only 55 pounds, shar-pei lab mix, Maverick.

Attachments

• BEED3EDD-2385-4754-855E-991BED425C85.jpeg
    BEED3EDD-2385-4754-855E-991BED425C85.jpeg
    783.8 KB · Views: 20
  • 9B128165-782A-46C8-A022-5B6BB0637EC4.jpeg
    9B128165-782A-46C8-A022-5B6BB0637EC4.jpeg
    792.1 KB · Views: 28
OK, so it doesn't make sense to be a P or K def as they are mobile elements and you would have seen the issues at the bottom of the plant. The pics from yesterday definitely show as a Ca def. Today it probably got worse.
How much calmag have you been feeding them?

P.s. I am in love with your dog. Mine is only 55 pounds, shar-pei lab mix, Maverick.

Your Maverick is a looker and I'm sure he's a hit with all the bitches at the park! Beautiful mix.

OK, so it doesn't make sense to be a P or K def as they are mobile elements and you would have seen the issues at the bottom of the plant. The pics from yesterday definitely show as a Ca def. Today it probably got worse.
How much calmag have you been feeding them?

Your Maverick is a looker and I'm sure he's a hit with all the bitches at the park! Beautiful mix.
4 t. Per gallon. 1-1/2 gallons, 2x daily and it has been creating 10-15 % runoff on each of the 4 plants.

He is my bff but he knows he’s a looker and can be a big fat douche! Haha :cheesygrinsmiley:

OK, the bottle pic didn't say the directions. Is that half strength as well or full strength?

lol, they all are and that's why we love 'em!
That’s true, I would not care what he did, I would always love him. I was using a 1/4 but have bumped it up to a 1/2 per feeding. They eat every day, I don’t know if that is bad? Here is the fox farms schedule i have been following at 1/4-1/2 strength. I am using week 12, plant were planted 11/27 thinking they were autos.

Attachments

• 74D3F2BA-9BDC-4216-90F5-E577509170E9.jpeg
    74D3F2BA-9BDC-4216-90F5-E577509170E9.jpeg
    727.9 KB · Views: 26
I think the others guessed it correctly as a Ca def. When you dropped the Grow Big some of the Ca was probably taken away. I would go to full strength on the calmag only and leave the rest as is since you say the plants are healthy otherwise.

I think the others guessed it correctly as a Ca def. When you dropped the Grow Big some of the Ca was probably taken away. I would go to full strength on the calmag only and leave the rest as is since you say the plants are healthy otherwise.
I really appreciate Chris reaching out and you taking time to help me. This first grow has me shook! :nervous-guy:

I really appreciate Chris reaching out and you taking time to help me. This first grow has me shook! :nervous-guy:
You're in good hands. There's a great bunch of members already here taking care of you. Your next grow you'll look back and wonder why you were shook ;)
Your plants look great in case I never mentioned it. :circle-of-love:

Back
Top Bottom