1st grow help please - Nutrient burn or deficient?

I hope I have longer than that... I haven't stopped feeding yet and I have no idea how to harvest yet.
Few could be weeks, cause I'm not a good judge of time left.

Autos usually don't like that amount. Cut it in half, if you're using the recommended dosage. I read that on this forum.
Peak no more then 900-1000 peak in needed 800-900 my zone

Thank you.

I took a couple pics. Are these considered cloudy?

What strain is it sativa dominate or indica. Check this out
@Kingjoe83 kingjoe83

What are your thoughts on the trichome pics?

It is Indica dominate - either Northern Lights or Blueberry (mixed the seeds up before I was 24 hours in).

Really I am just wondering if I should stop feeding her yet. I don't think shes ready to harvest but I am uncertain if I am only 2 weeks away from harvest....
10-14 day is a good flush of you ask me I’d start the flush

Really I am just wondering if I should stop feeding her yet. I don't think shes ready to harvest but I am uncertain if I am only 2 weeks away from harvest....
I'll get someone more experienced in here.

Hey @Pennywise , give your opinion on the ripeness of the buds above.

Hi 1971 :) First trichomes do not turn cloudy or amber overnight.The third photo, shows growth, and clear trichomes.Nutes you can stop today, flush her when she gets dry, and, just let her be under the light 10/14 from now on.You can flush her again 3/4 days after that.Give it a few days and photo again :) Almost there......

Ok.Photos do work, and,sorry for invading your thread with what I was facing a few weeks back :) and yourself now :) You are at photo/stage 1
All exactly like yours, except the clipping(does help at the end).She had the first flush.Trichomes cloudy.3/4 weeks after that, flushed her another two times,10/14.At photo 2 maybe a few days more,I had her in a dark room for a week, dry root system, and then the end came :) Trichomes at first photo like yours, second about 30% amber.....She came out smoking hot!!!!!

and a little sample two weeks before the end..
Hope it helps

Ok.Photos do work, and,sorry for invading your thread with what I was facing a few weeks back :) and yourself now :) You are at photo/stage 1
All exactly like yours, except the clipping(does help at the end).She had the first flush.Trichomes cloudy.3/4 weeks after that, flushed her another two times,10/14.At photo 2 maybe a few days more,I had her in a dark room for a week, dry root system, and then the end came :) Trichomes at first photo like yours, second about 30% amber.....She came out smoking hot!!!!!

and a little sample two weeks before the end..
Hope it helps
Thank you for all of the information, I really appreciate it.

I have 2 other plants that look like they wont be ready until 2-3 weeks after this one. How important is this 10/14 light schedule?

Back
Top Bottom