1st Grow In Many Years - Tangerine Dream Auto Feminized

Harvested!

IMG_20170128_223254.jpg
IMG_20170128_223236.jpg

Well this has been a huge learning experience for me. I harvested all three auto's I had in my room. I think maybe an ounce to 1.5 ounces dry by guess so not a huge amount. I didn't get dialed in till the end which is way too late for Auto's. I might do a beginners write up somewhere here to try and help others avoid some stupid pitfalls I did.

I did plant a few other photo's when I started this. The Crop kings haze extreme is one tough plant. One reg seed one female plant! I had PH way out in left field and it was the only plant that still didn't look sick as fuck. They all stopped growing but it still looked good. I'll post some pics but I'm thinking I'll pull more off that one lady than all three of these once finished.

Thanks for the help and advice everyone. I'm thinking I'll get a veg room started and get some feminized photo's going on a perpetual grow.

Onward and upward.

Hope all is well in your world.

Thanks for sharing this grow with us.

Please head over to the 420 Strain Reviews forum and post your smoke report there too.

I’m moving this to Completed Journals now.

Have you started a new grow you would like to share with us?

If so, please feel free to start a new journal here: Journals in Progress

You can use the Report Post feature found at the bottom left of every post and we'll move it for you right away.

Sending you lots of love and positive energy.

:Namaste:

Back
Top Bottom