1st Grow Journal

blazemasterJ

hello everyone!
ive just started my first grow journal!! don't be afraid to comment and tell me what you think of it!! ive been around growing for a while now im excited to be around an unlimited number of growers and knowledge!!

lets begin!!
I have a 4x4 lighthouse hydro tent
ipower 400 cfm fan
t-5 eight light panel but i think only four of them work
2 300 w mars hydro leds
I am using the whole foxfarm nutrient line along with protek silica mollases and cal mag
just started in hydro with 2 5 gallon dwc setup, one is lemon garlic og and the other is papaya
for the others in soil i have a mix of roots organics 707 and royal gold tupur
the strains that i have in my tent are
2x sharksbreath
2x afghani
1x strawberry blue
1x gokunk
1x girlscout cookies
1x 24K gold aka Kosher tangie
6x super lemon haze
4x papaya
1x golden cobra
2x lemon garlic og
These next strains were made as feminized, which i have heard if you breed with a hermie girl it'll be feminized but i have to see it to believe it!!
1x critical mass x bubba kush = forest gump
2x durban poison x bubba kush = rattlesnake redneck

all of the ones in soil are about a month old. I am going to flower soon as i get my hps light.

hope yall enjoy!! start looking forward to more posts!!

I think these are the photos let me know if they dont work for any of yall
20161016_112547_1_.jpg
20161016_111234.jpg
20161016_111229.jpg
20161016_111128.jpg
20161016_111049.jpg
20161016_111103.jpg
20161016_111215.jpg
20161016_111217.jpg
20161016_111116.jpg

Do you use the marshydro for flower bud ? If so what's the yield like ? Been doing load of research on them but seen mixed reviews ?

Sent from my Alba 10" using 420 Magazine Mobile App

I use it for both flower and veg! I bought them because i wanted to supplement some led light but i dont want to pay an arm and a leg to get a real nice one. So far I love them but I have yet to flower under them.

I use it for both flower and veg! I bought them because i wanted to supplement some led light but i dont want to pay an arm and a leg to get a real nice one. So far I love them but I have yet to flower under them.
Cheers bud. Exactly what I'm think ,

Sent from my Alba 10" using 420 Magazine Mobile App

your plants look good so far!!

yea i do, im going to flower the first half as soon as i get enough clones off of each one to keep the strains alive. i will have another area to veg in and i will keep the second half vegging until ive gotten enough clones and decide to flower

We are doing very different grows with almost identical space. I'm 4x4 with 2x300w mars led. I'm just sticking to 5 max plants. 6 weeks from planting I flick to flower. How long before you flick with so many plants?

Sent from my iPhone using 420 Magazine Mobile App

Super reliable and cheap to run. No ballast etc. Run cool and when a leak happened above my led it still ran! Although the board turned to mush. (My fault not the lamp)
Straight forward easy. I love mars, good service. (They are really cheap right now)

No Worries There Brother I've Run The 900 watt Mars Hydro II Full Spectrum LED & I Assure You That My Mystery Sativa from said Grow was Enormous! The Kola weighed 16.5 grams Cured & Totally Dried. I Couldn't Imagine My Life Without Her Now! :rofl: Sorry Ladies No Detriment Intended :Namaste: Anyhooow, I like what I've seen so far here Brother Grower & Like I Said, " Mars Hydro LED'S ROCK BRO" You'll C .
:goodjob: :green_heart: :welcome: To :420: :Namaste: :Namaste: ]
IMG_82746.JPG
IMG_82477.JPG
IMG_78045.JPG
Here's just a taste of what's to Come Bro. Oh & Remember These Are ALL Sativa Nugs The Indica's Can Hardly Be Seen Through The Trichomes Eh! :high-five::peacetwo: OUT!

Super reliable and cheap to run. No ballast etc. Run cool and when a leak happened above my led it still ran! Although the board turned to mush. (My fault not the lamp)
Straight forward easy. I love mars, good service. (They are really cheap right now)

I got a few of the mars 300 . Loving them so far .

Sent from my XT1254 using 420 Magazine Mobile App

this is just my veg tent. I will be getting another tent 5x5 and then i will flower half for about a month or a month and a half and then throw the others in so i have constant happiness(product) lol

Back
Top Bottom