1st Grow Journal

Trichs are about 30% amber, I started the flush Monday and planning on choppin em down next Friday. I'm pretty sure I went over board wit the lollipopping but like everything else during this grow it teaches me patience an lessons to better my next grow. I'm still debating if I would get more yield from growing 2 autos with a light for each like I have this grow, or if I would get more growing 1 wit both lights for the 1.
420-magazine-mobile1880523599.jpg

Chopped both of them down and trimmed them as best I could. I'm liking the runts budz better then the topped plant, they're smaller but way more dense. I will weigh them once I take em down from hanging an jar them, but I think I should get at least a oz so I'm happy for my first grow. Can't wait till my next grow to improve on everythin I did wrong this grow. Thanks for everyone who followed along and answered my questions along the way.
420-magazine-mobile1614876451.jpg
420-magazine-mobile1554764273.jpg
420-magazine-mobile982940283.jpg
420-magazine-mobile1201464756.jpg
420-magazine-mobile165110054.jpg
420-magazine-mobile585476803.jpg

Hope all is well in your world.

Thanks for sharing this grow with us. :goodjob:

Please head over to the 420 Strain Reviews forum and post your smoke report there too.

I’m moving this to Completed Journals now.

Have you started a new grow you would like to share with us?

If so, please feel free to start a new journal here: Journals in Progress

You can use the Report Post feature found at the bottom left of every post and we'll move it for you right away.

Sending you lots of love and positive energy.

:Namaste:

Don't worry about posting in the wrong place... message 420 mag and they'll move it for you. That's what they did for mine. :)
Subbed to your post- I'm on my first grow with some bagseed I found.. I don't know the strain but I'm excited for this.

Sent from my iPhone using 420 Magazine Mobile App

I'm growing 4x bag seed and they are doing really well, I'm using a 600w full spectrum LED I bought on fishpond and my plants are really dark green and after 3 weeks about 6 in tall! They look beautiful ! I'm happy w/them. I had CFLs before the LEDs and the CFLs required quite a few 6 to be exact and became harder to cool down my tent. It is 80cm x80cm x160cm.

Back
Top Bottom