1st Grow Journal

I think it was me using tap water, I flushed both with RO water and then gave them RO water wit cal mag and nutes and the color on both got better. The damage leaves are still kinda there but it doesn't seem to be spreading they seem to be back on track again. On a side note the runts flowers are actually coming along pretty dense.
420-magazine-mobile448419639.jpg
420-magazine-mobile1584402655.jpg
420-magazine-mobile1254168373.jpg

Hard to say if it was that or not. You may have had a build up of salts in the soil causing a nutrient lockout. What you did will ultimately fix that issue as well. Remember to keep check of the PH of the soil regularly. Don't worry about the water PH as much.

I think it had to be the chlorine in the water that caused the lockout, that's really the only thing that changed cuz I always check both water and soil ph. Idk why I thought it would be fine to water wit tap water when people here don't even drink the tap water it's so bad.

Both still coming along good. The runts buds are actually wayyy more frosty and dense. It almost seems like this strain does better wit lst and no topping, on my next grow I will test this out. Other then that smooth sailing so far. On a side note the smell is fuckin amazing!.
420-magazine-mobile1240766058.jpg
420-magazine-mobile1133524954.jpg
---RUNT---
420-magazine-mobile903279705.jpg
420-magazine-mobile483622139.jpg

Both seem to be coming along fine, they look identical leaf wise the runts leaves jus aren't as big.

(Runt)
420-magazine-mobile1359343995.jpg

420-magazine-mobile2135529770.jpg

Same genetics should look exactly the same as a seedling or nearly the same it shows very strong genetics here. The environment will soon change each one such as lights, water, nutes and the list goes on.

Now I haven't made it to the end but I'm curious to see if it's too much light I think your at the brink but cloud drop it to about 10 inch above and use a single one on max instead of 2 but to each his own. Interested to see how things go for you!

Fox Farm ocean forest soil tends to run a little hot. You can add a little bit of perlite. You don't want to give it any nutes for the first couple weeks but definitely during veg.

Sent with my Light and Love Happy Growing

A little ocean forest is 1500 ppm a little hot yeah a lotta hot for a seedling

As I was looking closer a good amount of the new growth is starting to get white/light green tips. I'm hoping I jus never noticed that?
420-magazine-mobile1816330219.jpg
420-magazine-mobile944189658.jpg
420-magazine-mobile1882570752.jpg

Sent from my iPhone using 420 Magazine Mobile App

Oh look like always tips yellowing from the outside to the inside looks like needs water ph low to 5.5 with manganese but you know whatever y'all never listen

Had a question I'm pretty sure my plants have a nitrogen deficiency, but if I'm wrong some one correct me. The last time I watered I added some veg nutes hoping to fix this but it's not lookin like it did anything. I didn't want to burn them so I jus watered wit water and cal mag today. How do I fix this? I think it's to early for the leaves to be deficient, they're on day 45 an 44. According to the website they finish day 70-75.
420-magazine-mobile632190171.jpg
420-magazine-mobile1994909823.jpg
420-magazine-mobile1382556502.jpg

They are slowly choking themselves because you got your salts to high and dried it out now it's locked so flush with 5.5 stop using cal mag next feeding introduce manganese @5.5ph

I think it had to be the chlorine in the water that caused the lockout, that's really the only thing that changed cuz I always check both water and soil ph. Idk why I thought it would be fine to water wit tap water when people here don't even drink the tap water it's so bad.

See how to setup a fish tank feeding res on my blog in my signature you have to be on a computer see it or click my picture and go to my signature

I'll jus respond to all our posts in this one. Im doubtful I'm over doin it on the lights, they're only 160 actual watts, but even if they were tru 300w I've seen multiple growers wit leds that have double the amount of tru watts and the only effect I've seen from the journals is fatter more dense buds, unless of course the lights literally right on the hoes. I'm also curious why you say to water wit 5.5 ph, everythin I've read so far says for soil growers the best ph is 6-6.5. I also thought switching up the ph from the 6.5 I've had them at to 5.5 would jus give them a ph imbalance and cause another lockout? For the manganese isn't the cal mag the same thing essentially and I also have read from multiple sites and growers that when you water wit RO water you need to cal mag since it's pretty much dead water.

Back
Top Bottom