1st Grow - LED - UV - G13 - 2014

A 14 watt led is not gonna be able to support 3 plants. You need a bigger watt light with better penetration to grow tight dense buds. You'd be better off with CFL, which is those small curly florescent bulbs you see in stores. 6500k for veg 2700k for flower. You'll want at least 100 watts per plant. They're dirt cheap, easy to use and can grow decent bud

Ok, we're ordering a high pressure sodium bulb, what watt should we get?. And will this light we have be ok for now till it arives? And again about burrying them deeper i was going to do so but didnt want to unless i got the ok from you?!?
Thank you.

CAM00405.jpg
CAM00402.jpg
Alright man went and picked this up. 300 wat. We couldnt find the multi stem so we went with one big one. We just need to kno the height we should but it and . Can we also have the led on them also?.
And i don't understand why they would sell a LED light that cant even support one plant the whole way to harvest.

Ok so this will work?. And we changed our minds HPS seems like more of a pain in the ass. So we're just gonna order a better LED light. What LED would you recommend for full growth, for 3-5 plants?

Depends on the price you're willing to pay. But if you're trying to stay low budget, check out our sponsor topled. I have the 400 mars II, and picked it up for 200 bucks. If you have the money I would go with one of their bigger lights. It all comes down to personal preference. I would check out some led journals and see what they're using. I have no complaints about the light. I have 3 plants under my light, and if I raise it up a little it covers the canopy and then some.

I hear good things about the reflector series too. But don't just get a random Chinese led, a lot of those are hit and miss. See some journals and find something in your budget that has results you can see, not what an advertisement claims you'll see

Just started my first LED grow also my girls are 8 days from start of germination. With LED's you have the draw wattage and the light wattage, mine has a draw of 93w in veg and 185w in flower but is rated as a 300w light because it has 100 3w led lights. Also look for a full spectrum light at least 11 bands not one of the cheaper 6 band lights this is the type of light spectrum that the plant needs. My light running in veg cycle in a 2'x3'x6' cabinet only raises the temp about 5 degrees F, and like I said draws less power that a 100 w incandescent light bulb.

CAM004081.jpg
CAM004072.jpg
CAM00406.jpg
I'm gonna order the one you have. 200 is about the price i wanna pay, and if you like it, im gonna go with its must be a pretty good unit. On another note, i read in a light forum that the light given off by the sides of the CFL are the best. So I have it hanging horizontal. And made a reflective roof over it using aluminium foil. (Temporary) until the legit one we ordered arrives . Its a 300watt . I would really appreciate all feedback on this. And thoughts.. and thanks peyton, your really saving my ass. Sorry im such an amateur. .

Back
Top Bottom