1st Grow - LED - UV - G13 - 2014

I thought Miracle grow was the shizznit. What other kinds are there, that are good. amd are there any i dont have to order?

Depends where you live and if you have a hydro shop, but just about any brand would work better than miracle gro. Usually people go for Fox farm light warrior and ocean forest. I'm not a soil grower, but I do know miracle gro is a no no

Yea i was just going to ask about that. fox farm.. Theres a shop not to far from here. If anyone has any ratings on The Happy Frog Organic fox farm, or any other good soils pleeease chime in. Im gonna be heading there after work tomarrow!!

CAM004911.jpg
CAM00488.jpg
CAM004901.jpg
CAM004891.jpg
Got fox farm ocean forest and mylar.. found the light im getting, next week. That place was awsome they have everything, i wish i would of went there sooner. Where should my humidity and temp. Ranges be at??

For veg tennis should be between 70 and 78 if you can, and humidity around 65 percent. Good job on getting a great soil. Glad you like the hydro shop, we had a shit one here but it closed down pretty quick. Oh well.

:bong::allgood:
CAM00519.jpg
CAM00516.jpg
CAM00515.jpg
CAM00512.jpg
CAM00511.jpg
CAM00510.jpg
CAM00507.jpg
CAM005061.jpg
CAM005021.jpg

_
Hello everyone! so this is what happened today, New 4' T5 grow light, 4 T5 sun leaves VITAlume growtubes. Temp. Is high humidity low, wondering if hooking the central air up to the closet would be a good idea ???? Its right above so its easy access. ? I believe its day 35 , the auto diesel is the first to produce pistols . We got some free products with the light, thanks to our kickass local hydroponic shop.. id like to hear some feedback befor use. Nectar athenas aminas?? The white widow and raw Deisel look fuller and healthier than the auto but no female pistols that are noticeable yet,, they are all feminized btw.. the lil purp autos are just waking up. .. some feed back. Light distances, ideas, feedback .. please.. 420

:bong::allgood:
CAM00519.jpg
CAM00516.jpg
CAM00515.jpg
CAM00512.jpg
CAM00511.jpg
CAM00510.jpg
CAM00507.jpg
CAM005061.jpg
CAM005021.jpg

_
Hello everyone! so this is what happened today, New 4' T5 grow light, 4 T5 sun leaves VITAlume growtubes. Temp. Is high humidity low, wondering if hooking the central air up to the closet would be a good idea ???? Its right above so its easy access. ? I believe its day 35 , the auto diesel is the first to produce pistols . We got some free products with the light, thanks to our kickass local hydroponic shop.. id like to hear some feedback befor use. Nectar athenas aminas?? The white widow and raw Deisel look fuller and healthier than the auto but no female pistols that are noticeable yet,, they are all feminized btw.. the lil purp autos are just waking up. .. some feed back. Light distances, ideas, feedback .. please.. 420

yeah, you've got to do something to get your temps DOWN.... 90 is ok for initial seed starting, but it's a bit too warm for veg. you want somewhere in the mid 70s. at the same time, you need to get your humidity UP. 35% is too low for veg. I believe you want more in the range of 50-60% for veg. maybe hit up Walmart for a humidifier or vaporizer. you'll need to run distilled water in the humidifier or the minerals in your tap water will kill it in short time. you can shut the humidifier off once you're in flower. for flower you want to try for 45% or less

I'm new to growing myself, but being the nervous person I can sometimes be, I've read a LOT in this and other forums learning all I can before I start.

Good luck

Something else I noticed, in case they didn't tell you at the shop when you bought your light... you currently have 6500k tubes in there. once you switch to flower, you'll want to change those out for 2700k tubes. It's not ABSOLUTELY necessary, but you'll get better results to have the proper color spectrum in the different stages of growth. the higher the K number, the more bluish-white and the lower the number, the more yellowish they look to your eyes.... but in simplest terms, what the plant gets from them is 6500k=blue and 2700k=red

Thanks guys, i am picking up the bloomtubes next week. Is this light height ok, sometimes it looks like all the leaves are reaching up, is that bad should i move the light up? Is connecting the central air up to the closet ok? And has amybody ever used these products ? And when will i be able to top, and make clones?

So its that time weekly update. I have acquired a humidifier, and an air purifier. With that i have achieved a better environment for the plants.the first plant is the raw Deisel, which we have just FIMed . The second plant is the white widow ,it has gotten bushy, and causes a good deal of shade, we just topped this yesterday and it looks like its starting to form pistols,, but it looks beautiful. And the last is the auto ,and its really starting to flower in multiple places it looks awesome. Leaves are changing color and starting to curl, due to its strain. I'm really excited. And feel like its takin forever!! Is it a good time to start cloning?? Suggestions and help always appreciated! !!

How did this grow turn out?

We would love to be updated with some pictures and info.

How about posting a 420 Strain Review?

If you need any help with posting photos, please read the photo gallery tutorial: Photo Gallery Guide: How to Resize, Upload & Post Photos

I am moving this to Abandoned Journals until we get updates.

Thanks and hope all is well in your world.

Love and respect from all of us here at 420 Magazine.

:Namaste:

Back
Top Bottom