Day:#2 of sprouting
Plantsize:1"
Potsize: H-6" D-5"
LightCycle: 8hr, off
Soil:MG pottin soil
P#1 White WidowG13 _ Indica/sativa
P#2 Raw Diesel G13_ Indica/sativa
P#3 Diesel auto G13_Indica/sativa/ruderalis

Note: This is my first journal and first grow ever. I missed the first couple days, So I'll fill you in.
Day 1: Germinated
Day2: wet paper toweled
Day3: Planted
Day4:$Prouted
Day5: Today

re: 1st Grow - LED - UV - G13 - 2014

1408051273060.jpg

re: 1st Grow - LED - UV - G13 - 2014

I would pot your seedlings separately. The roots will compete for space and possibly kill one or maybe even both of them.

BuckSwope gave the same info I would have. Solo easy to tell when needing water as well by weight. Great post BuckSwope

CAM00384.jpg
CAM003911.jpg
CAM003814.jpg
CAM003931.jpg
Alright awsome. I appreciate all the help, and hope you keep sending it my way! I'm gonna need it the whole way from snipping, cloning, to harvest.
Day6.
I moved the light to 2' above the plants.
Each plant has its own pot.
The one seems tall, so i took a picture with it next to a lighter.

Subbed. I would keep an eye on that lanky one so it don't fall over. When you repot them bury them up to the cotyledons. Looking like you're off to a good start so far

That depends on the led. You don't want it too close to seedlings that young probably start it at 18 to 22 inches above and see how they react

Really? I've never grown with an LED so I'm not saying your wrong at all. But I always leave my lights low, as soon as they pop out. From my experience with it I have always had very tight node spacing and thick stems. Almost as if the plant thickened up in order to deal with the intense light. Like I said though, I have never used an LED, so this is a learning experience for me lol.

CAM00397.jpg
CAM00396.jpg
Ok i moved it up to about 16" from the canopy, theyre definitely lanky, could i dig and put them deeper in the soil? And the LED is a 14 watt without a veg\flower switch, ill post pics

CAM00401.jpg
CAM00400.jpg
CAM00396.jpg
CAM00397.jpg
I moved the light about 16" above the canopy.two of them are lanky, would I be able to rebury them deeper into the soil. And if, so how deep? Here is my LED , its a 14 watt, and it doesn't have a veg/flower switch .

I hope i dont sound dumb but CFL? I do not know wat that means... and also my roomate keeps insisting on putting it within 10 " of the plants, he says it only has 1000 lums. And shizz. But hes never grown either. So i told him to stfu and leave it cause 420 magazine gots our back. And he'll just end up fucking them up

Back
Top Bottom