1st Grow! Master Kush

imagejpeg953.jpg
imagejpeg9522.jpg
How long should i veg? She is a little over 3 weeks old.
imagejpeg950.jpg

you can flip her tonight or you can flip her in 2 more months. i vegged mine for 2 months and wanted to go a few more weeks personally but i got anxious and flipped them anyway.

if you have plenty of room don't rush it. your plant will barely probably get a half oz if you flip her now. keep the vegging going unless height is an issue

:thanks: everyone i guess she will stay veg as long as the lights are on over 18/hrs a day which is great cuz i think she need a bit more time but soon as i see pre-flowers ill make the switch..
height is not an issue but legnth will be because the rectanglular shape so sooner or later ill have to do somethin and since low stress training isnt an option figure i need to start pruning soon
anyway i added som miracle grow liquafeed 9-4-9
ppm is up to 795

If u start young you get entire plant over. The main stem is your focus. I get my info from people that lst on this site. All very knowledged growers. But there are many ways to grow beautiful mj and different people have success doing diff things. All we hope for is success, goodly k everyone and happy growing

ready over my last post, sounded kind of rude. Sorry, not my intention.

anyways, while i agree, that it works good to start right away, i dont agree that its nessisarily the best way, and its now too late.

i personally like to get some height off here, before i start to bend, and then, i trim the lower branches off anyways. in my opinion, it gives me more room to play with, and easier to get my hands in there.

it probably causes me to have a slightly longer veg than i would need if i started her right away, but im not in it for production.. just as a hobby.

I though nibec had a journal of that it sounded like hell but I cant wait to see finished product.

yes exile i now do have a journal, and yes, things went to hell, and now back. haha. its my first attempt at dwc, and its more of an experiment run than anything. i thought for sure my plant was a gonner, but.. last minute i discovered a great way to defeat the root disease, bring her back, and nurture her back to life.

:thanks: I couldnt imagine growin more than 1 master kush at a time with this system..it has 6 pots but shes halfway throu veg and already covering all but one

you could always make a mum, and clone, then run a sog, that would eliminate the veg time (mostly) and getcha good yeilds, if you got 6 spots.

but.. vegging for any period of time, yeah.. i could see it getting pretty bushy :p

i plan on moving this summer so ill have to wait before i start cloning and all the good stuff.
Anyway i wasnt able to check my ph for 2 days cuz i ran out of strips so i ordered a digital ph meter and checked it todat it was at 7.2.. i added ph down right away and looked at the roots, a few looked tan but thats it so i think i got it in time.

Also i recieved my lights but my sockets arent big enough for them so does that mean i need a ballast? Went to the hardware store and they dont have adaptors for it either.

I think my digital ph meter is a pos my roots are turning tanish brown and my leaf tips are also turning brown....
my tap water is also killing me cuz of its alkalinity ph...9.8

Wow a good grow can turn so bad quickly with hydro and especially if your not experianced with nutes and ferts..plus my digital ph meter sucks because it reads bottled water at 9.2 which should definately be 7 right? I really do think when i ran out of litmus paper and started using the digital ph meter everythin fucked up...all my roots are dark tan and the ones in the water have white residou all over them yet my ph meter reads 6.0
my plant is getting worse
i switched to a 20/4 two days ago to but that was after i realized the problems didnt get better when i changed the water..
not dicouraged bc this is my fist grow but she looked so promising for only about a month :(

Back
Top Bottom