1st Grow, Micro Grow Skunk#1 Fast, Seedsman

Water day into last couple of days into week two 12/12 and I decided to add half recomended dose of FloraNova Bloom 1.25 ml.
Not sure how that will go with the MiracleGro. Directions say add nutes after 30 days. So I'll try a low dose and see what happens.

Attachments

• 20191119_083145.jpg
    20191119_083145.jpg
    1.3 MB · Views: 33
So the buds are obvious. This is 2 week and a couple of days into week 3 bloom. Trying to get in and try and take pics is not an easy thing in a small tent...like putting a little suit on a big man. But I think I got some cool pics this morning. She loves the FloraNova Bloom regardless the MG soil. I plan on going 1 more water at 2.5 ml ... 1st water with nutes was 1.25 ml last was 2.0 ml next 2.5 then flush. Go to 3.0 ml last couple of times before I flush for a week. But amazing to watch and amazing that I just seem to know what my plant wants anymore. I am no longer stressing about anything anymore. I know just what should be happening and working up on the nutes. I am maybe too confident at this point but I am very confident that I'm doing just fine
Thanks guys
..TurboBucket✌

Attachments

• 20191125_111148.jpg
    20191125_111148.jpg
    1.3 MB · Views: 30
  • 20191125_110807.jpg
    20191125_110807.jpg
    1.3 MB · Views: 45
  • 20191125_110716.jpg
    20191125_110716.jpg
    983 KB · Views: 45
  • 20191125_103838.jpg
    20191125_103838.jpg
    1,005.2 KB · Views: 46
So the skunk is 7 weeks old. 4 in veg 3 in bloom. I think I got a little...little that is...cocky regarding the FloraNova. I planned on a 3 on 1 off feeding schedule. I ended up doing a 2 on 1 off because as you can see I got some minor tip yellowing. Because I'm in miracle grow, I simply dont know where I stand with adding nutes. She seemed fine with a low dose for 1 water so, sheesh! No biggie though. That isnt concerning me at all due to the growth at 100%+ to date since flipping. She should start to slow down and focus more on the bud sites from here on out i believe and just by the look of the bud sites in the last 2 days leads me to that conclusion also. Dealing with this "fast" strain (which claims 7 weeks to finish instead of nine and we have discussed before). Which would mean 4 more weeks of bud growth....to me what it's done in the last 2 days alone at the bud sites is ridiculous. So the 7 week thing doesnt sound impossible. But for the nutes, I've decided to just feed her when she looks hungry, instead of trying to shove it down her throat. NOW...In a different medium I'd be talking pumping up the jam and the old pump up Nikes lol. Juice that baby up with some really nasty stuff! Not in MiracleGro...not at this stage of the game. (Yell here if you want to lol).

Attachments

• 20191129_133431.jpg
    20191129_133431.jpg
    1.7 MB · Views: 33
  • 20191129_125907.jpg
    20191129_125907.jpg
    1.6 MB · Views: 34
Quick question for anybody peeking....would adding a co2 bag to my tent help at this point...4 to 6 more weeks in flower? Not that it's not doing ok...I think...but I just came across this and see what I get thanks all...when can I come over for coffee and a taste of you alls excellent bud? Lol. Anyone....anyone? Not till spring tho cuz it snowed a couple of feet here and I think winters here to stay and I will be in my cave staying warm lol. That's my meme a photo I took out my back yard....its not my skunk but I thought it was kinda funny seein that big bastard staring up in the tree. Ok so we all had a good laugh, now about that c02 bag.

Attachments

• Hey Ed.jpg
    Hey Ed.jpg
    559.5 KB · Views: 39
Quick question for anybody peeking....would adding a co2 bag to my tent help at this point...4 to 6 more weeks in flower? Not that it's not doing ok...I think...but I just came across this and see what I get thanks all...when can I come over for coffee and a taste of you alls excellent bud? Lol. Anyone....anyone? Not till spring tho cuz it snowed a couple of feet here and I think winters here to stay and I will be in my cave staying warm lol. That's my meme a photo I took out my back yard....its not my skunk but I thought it was kinda funny seein that big bastard staring up in the tree. Ok so we all had a good laugh, now about that c02 bag.
I do stand over it every morning for about 10 minutes breathing pretty heavily...that might do the trick lol.

Unless your grow area is in the 90s for temp the CO2 grow bags aren't much help. They are for overdriving the plant.
Your girl looks great. You really don't need it.

I think mines freaked out lol. @Virgin ground One day its Zeplin the next its talking heads the next it's the all american rejects and then some 7horse of coarse every morning at 630 (lights on) just to give er some umph. Lmao. 51 days old today just starting week 4 bloom.
Love the Talking Heads. Byrne is my kind of weirdo.
I started off with Queens of the Stone Age and The Stones. I need my coffee and my rock in the morning.

Back
Top Bottom