1st grow, need advice

Midnight toke

Please can someone take a look at my plants and tell me if the yellowing is normal. I have a feeling it's not so any advice is welcome. My medium is canna coco professional and all my nutes are canna.
Thanks
image5315.jpg
image5313.jpg
image5312.jpg
image5314.jpg

Ok Im no expert on these matters but you have some clawing going on as well as the leaf discoloration lower down this makes me think you have a lock out and may need to flush your pots with twice their volume using ph'd water. Hopefully another more proficient member will drop a diagnosis soon. Sorry I cant aid further.

Thanks for that mate. I had a feeling there was a possible nitrogen lockout. I will do a full flush through tonight. Do I need to check the ph of the run off (root zone ph)?

Ran some water through one of the worse looking ones. I put the ph'd water in at 6.1 it came out at 6.1, does this mean my root zone ph is ok? I'm looking at getting a nitrogen boost tomorrow.

I have read this in quite a few places. I was looking at dolomite lime to keep my medium at 6.8/7 but I wasn't planning on repotting again.

I went to my local hydro shop today and they told me to try foliar feeding with formulex and ph'd water, as I haven't really done this. I'm presuming things aren't that bad that I need a nitrogen boost just yet.

I'm flipping them today so I'm just gonna give them a spray n hope things workout.

Back
Top Bottom