1st grow need help asap

Jbelly115

My leaves are starting to turn a dark brown orange color. The tips are also curling or falling off.. it started at the bottom and is working it's way up. Any help? Just ask and I'll show pics of the problem.

Re: 1st grow need help asap.

Pictures, please.
Could be a deficiency, or it could be over-feeding, or ...

Snapchat-675597759702403509_1_.jpg
Snapchat-7324322101866722190_1_.jpg

First guess w/o more information is nute' burn. What is your grow medium, and what have you given it in the way of fert's and watering?

I'm using natures care organic soil. today was the 1st day I gave it any nutrients, I used very little nutes because my ratios 20-14-13. The brown leaves started about 3 maybe 4 days ago when I first noticed it. About a week ago I used very little neem oil mixed with water, then diluted again, to get rid of some mites and aphids.

Hmmm...

I'd go light on the feeding since the soil already has some in it and youngsters don't need anything for the first few weeks. The leaf tips may have gotten burnt from the nute's in the soil, combined with the neem. In any event, I wouldn't sweat it, The newer growth doesn't appear to be suffering. I'd monitor and ride it out.

Your soil probably has "Water Conserve" in it. Cannabis likes to be on the dry side and HATES to have wet roots. It prefers light, well drained soil. In your pictures, the soil looks damp. I'd be very careful in your watering. Drench it completely and then let her dry out completely. With that soil it could literally take weeks.

Neem for mites needs a multiple spray attack. The neem only lasts anywhere from several hours to a couple of days. Instructions typically call for a second application after 5-7 days.

Back
Top Bottom