1st grow - Need Help!

Gerch

This is my first plant grown from a randy bag. My ? ees is my baby ready to harvest? im not sure hairs seem to be dark 50% of the plant however yield seems low(even though iv never grown anything in my 19 years)i guess like id say my plant looks like its got a 25 cent piece on her
20130912_032236.jpg
also my hairs seem to be quite dark also i chopped a few lower branches off and transplanted her(while flowering) into a larger pot i feed her water and compost soil.
HELP MEEE!
20130912_032129.jpg

all the damage is from my loving dog hurley who like the big ol fan leaves(at least it wasn't my colas)
p.s outdoor plant

Re: 1st grow. Need Help!

im gonna have to go buy one all i have is a magnifying glass. how long do you think im sure how long its been in each stage as i didnt think it was pertinent until i got onto the internet

me personaly im no expert but id watch when swell wait up to another week or ull loose a lot of weight that could be the bonus

looks great if I was guessing in the next week or so it will swell then give her a few days of dark n do ur thing for drying plus

They have some really cool microscopes that hook up to your computer on EBay, I just ordered another one as I gave my other one to a friend in need! LOL They are just the best way to go...inside or out...you can see every little detail, of everything on your plants! (smile) Sometimes the hairs will turn brown, but the trics could still be clear.....don't want 'em clear! (giggle) I am 64 so I don't see so good anymore...and this microscope has been a life saver. (smile) Oh and GOOD LUCK sweetie. (smile)

Love & Peace
Green Granny

Back
Top Bottom