420 Magazine Background

1st Grow New Here!

PartyNakd

Hello this is my first grow I saw these journals thought I better do it to get a good idea of how my grow is going.

My seed broke out of a rapid rooter plug on 3/9/20 I transplanted into its current pot on the 10th.

I have not been watering very much I have a pump sprayer I use until the top soil is wet across the top because I have been afraid I might drown it it seems to be working thus far.

Day 4 3/12/20 (since breaking soil I’m not sure where most people start their day from breaking soil or from planting.)

I will post pictures I have taken every day since breaking soil. Don’t mind the herbs and veggies I have in the background of today’s photos I am growing in the same room but not in the grow tent. Which brings me to my grow tent, it is 4x4 I am just growing a single plant in the tent. 1000w led light. I have my herbs under the t5s which is a much nicer photo in my opinion.

Attachments

PartyNakd

Hope those veggies in the back are legal. Lol jk. Welcome to the forums and good luck with the grow!
What are the genetics?

Haha yeah I think I’m good! I picked them up from Greenpoint seeds. East Coast Sour Diesel x Purple Punch are the genetics. I have time so I plan to try and Scrog my hole tent I’ll veg as long as I have to.

Top Bottom