1st Grow - New to This - Advice Welcome

Smokeee

Hey this is my first grow any insight would help thanks a lot
I'm using 3 Nirvana ak 48
4 cfl 6500k I forgot the watts and my plants are in dark at the moment
4 cfl 2700k
Ocean forest soil
Two of the plants seem to be having a deficiency of some sort I once gave them some miracle grow plant food because I could not get my hands on anything better but only that one time

How can I attach photos on here.

Upload them to the site and then post them. Link to upload photos is near top of screen. Can already tell you you'll need more bulbs than that for 3 plants

image13277.jpg
image13276.jpg
image13275.jpg
image13274.jpg
image13274.jpg
image13273.jpg

Image 1 is the 1st plant doing pretty well I think, I topped it once I believe.also got Mylar on all the walls
Imagine 2 3 4 is the 2nd plant that is looking pretty bad thinks it's done for
Imagine 5 is the 3rd plant I topped it I think or twice

First and third plant have slight nitrogen toxicity from the look of the leaves. Second plant is nute burn and just needs to be flushed and backed off the nutes a little. They all need a little less nutes than you're giving them, but they should all survive

I couldn't get my hands on anything at the moment so I had to get Miracle-Gro® Liquid All Purpose Plant Food Concentrate at Home Depot I applied it probably like twice and noticed it was hurting the plants so I stopped. There's a hydroponics store I could go to what would you recommend? Might not be until Tuesday should I flush the plants and if so with how many gallons they're probably in 2 gallon pots thanks man appreciate the help :bravo::bravo::bravo::bravo:

I would flush them with at least 2 gallons of water each. General hydroponics flora 3 part nutes is good and cheap. But just about anything from the hydro shop will work better. Miracle gro is usually frowned upon here, but you do what you gotta do. But get them flushed good.

The link in my sig to the playground is a great place. A lot of guys with more experience in soil than me. Head over there and they'll tell you what is best for the situation.

Help/advice:

First, don't post multiple topics. It's spam, a bit annoying, and it makes it difficult to follow answers to your questions.

When asking for help, read this, and fill out the following information: How to Ask for Grow Support

What Strain is it?
Is it Indica, Sativa or Hybrid? What percentages?
How Many Plants?
Is it in Vegetative or Flowering Stage?
If in Vegetative Stage... How Long?
If in Flowering Stage... How Long?
Indoor or Outdoor?
Soil or Hydro?
If Hydro, Reservoir size?
If Hydro, Reservoir Temperature?
If Hydro, what type of Medium?
If Hydro, what type of Setup?
If Soil... What is in your Mix?
If Soil... What Size Pot?
Size (Wattage) of Light? How Many?
Is it Air Cooled?
Temperature of Room/Cabinet?
RH of Room/Cabinet?
PH of Medium or Reservoir?
Any Pests?
How Often are you Watering?
Type and Strength of Fertilizers used?
Size or Square Footage of Room?

How did this grow turn out?

We would love to be updated with some pictures and info.

How about posting a 420 Strain Review?

If you need any help with posting photos, please read the photo gallery tutorial: Photo Gallery Guide: How to Resize, Upload & Post Photos

I am moving this to Abandoned Journals until we get updates.

Thanks and hope all is well in your world.

Love and respect from all of us here at 420 Magazine.

:Namaste:

Back
Top Bottom