1st Grow Nirvana Critical Auto

So today I decided that I was going to go clear off her fans and stopped just under halfway through because she started to show some stress but after an hour in the sun she recovered nicely clearing the rest tomorrow hopefully this puts all of her energy to fattening up those calyxes.
20170705_131738.jpg
20170705_131742.jpg
20170705_131748.jpg
20170705_131759.jpg
20170705_131754.jpg

No because what your feeding is based on percentages of useable material in the addative this is also how you can find your basic ppm you can use online calculators or a ppm meter plus alot of them use the metric system so your 1.5 tsp is 7.5 ml per gallon

Please excuse the thread derail for a moment just so I can try to wrap my old brain around new info.

I'm confused about converting dry measurement (teaspoon) to wet (milliliters).

I checked an online ppm calc at Flora Nutrients and it seems that if you take their diluted PPM/gallon and divide it by the pre-dilution PPM (which is the percentage of nutrient x 10,000) you always end up with .00389. That means that the (% of nute)(3.89) = diluted PPM for that nutrient.

So if Tiger Bloom is 8% phosphate, then 8x3.89 = 31.12PPM in a gallon. The question I still have is what quantity of TigerBloom does that represent? Because on the Flora Nutrients website they use 1 teaspoon/gallon but without knowing what the standard is for FoxFarm, that 3.89 is meaningless. Obviously if I dump in a cup of nute the ratio stays the same but the PPM skyrockets.

I now return you to your grow journal! Thanks for indulging me. :thanks:

So two updates shes starting to really put on weight with two weeks left she has plenty of time to really produce.
6207.jpeg
6214.jpeg
6215.jpeg

Second update I forgot to inform those following that i had smoked some of the popcorn i cut off from my lolipopping and it didnt taste like critical it tasted like coffee instead of the lemon skunk flavor i was expecting. But I also made some medicated back rub out of coconut oil and fan leaves that works really well.

No if you do it right its all one process by using coconut oil and a mason jar place leaves into jar first then take solid coconut oil and melt enough to cover the leaves then you seal the jar put it into pot with water that is near boiling 165-195 degrees for about two to three hours. Volla take out jar strain using either cheese cloth or a fine enough strainer to catch all vegatable material place into fridge as soon as its solid its usable. You can also use this recipe with sugars and flower to make a high thc oil for cooking and edibles.

No if you do it right its all one process by using coconut oil and a mason jar place leaves into jar first then take solid coconut oil and melt enough to cover the leaves then you seal the jar put it into pot with water that is near boiling 165-195 degrees for about two to three hours. Volla take out jar strain using either cheese cloth or a fine enough strainer to catch all vegatable material place into fridge as soon as its solid its usable. You can also use this recipe with sugars and flower to make a high thc oil for cooking and edibles.

Cool, thanks!

Back
Top Bottom