1st Grow Of UNK Seed: 2021 Journal

So sorry I missed that my friend.
Ok are you putting the calmag into the mix first.
Do you water to run off?
Ph 6.3 ish?
Ff soil right been in there at least two months now?
Nutrient line call for a flush to remove salts?

Stay safe
Bill
Np, easy to overlook at first glance!

Not sure if Cal-mag was mixed first or not, by you mentioning it, guess it makes a difference.

I normally use 16oz cup, rotating around 4 plants emptying two 1-gal jugs.

Ph measures 6.0 - 6.5 by color scale.

All have been potted since 24-27 Aug, so yes over three months.

Think you are on to something Bill, they are due a flush!

During recent review of FF feeding chart, I read to flush between 4-5, 7-8, 10-11 weeks, but kept putting it off! Guess I have seen results of procrastination and have work to put in tonight...

Thanks Bill!

Np, easy to overlook at first glance!

Not sure if Cal-mag was mixed first or not, by you mentioning it, guess it makes a difference.

I normally use 16oz cup, rotating around 4 plants emptying two 1-gal jugs.

Ph measures 6.0 - 6.5 by color scale.

All have been potted since 24-27 Aug, so yes over three months.

Think you are on to something Bill, they are due a flush!

During recent review of FF feeding chart, I read to flush between 4-5, 7-8, 10-11 weeks, but kept putting it off! Guess I have seen results of procrastination and have work to put in tonight...

Thanks Bill!
3 x the size of the pot.
Get that salt build-up out of there.

Stay safe
Bill

3 x the size of the pot.
Get that salt build-up out of there.

Stay safe
Bill
Bill,
Gave her a good flushing last night. I may be looking though hopeful eyes, but she's looking a little perker this morning! Yesterday, 1/3 clones show signs of needing a flush, but a closer look today and another begins to show. Going to run the water bill up and start on them today!

Thanks again!

tempImageSn5vVD.png

Hello Growers,
I flipped Ol Girl 13 days ago with the her three clone family members. All are looking good and budding. I started this journal to track progress and seek knowledge of the experts to identify if she was a she. Determined and Girlie is on her way to be a producer. So, this will be the last update before closing out and will track UNK progress with the Clones at 1st Clone Grow Journal. Hope to see you there!

UNK Seed Day 153, 12th day flipped
tempImagehfNOTz.png

Back
Top Bottom