1st Grow, Please Help, LST & Nitrogen Toxicity?

SheaDre

420 Member
Hi. 1st grow - Guerilla Glue #4

originally had some issues with dark green leaves and curled at ends... as I did research - i believe my Fox Farm soil was too "hot" and led to Nitrogen Toxicity.

the plant seems to still be "curling" and a bit stunted / slower growth...

I tried LST about a week ago - to increase yield but not sure she is looking too good.

FELLOW FLOWER FRIENDS - can you please take a look at pics and provide feedback around though on 1) CURLING LEAVES / dark green... 2) LST attempt and next steps if any

thanks so much and cheers to green thumbs !!!

2134A366-F06C-4DF2-9F2B-4DD608D38E11.jpeg

713F1A58-B55D-420D-82A9-0D3D08D15C8E.jpeg

4F8C1231-EC46-4EA2-9905-EBB499E2EC23.jpeg

A4619A41-986A-4EAF-8A9D-5E6FEDD60CB7.jpeg

63A849B5-B061-4874-97C3-743E3005269C.jpeg

FD8C102D-AA41-4D2D-A39A-41E972931945.jpeg

CD5C3020-25B5-48DF-97CF-81ACC549EC2D.jpeg

Yeah, a little hot on the nitrogen, but that is common in FF OF, younger plants are more susceptible. I would do nothing but just water it until the leaves stop clawing, then start it back on nutes SLOWLY, like half strength until you see how the plant reacts. Normally FF OF is good for up to 60 days with no additional nutes. Looks like you did pretty good with the LST.

Yeah, a little hot on the nitrogen, but that is common in FF OF, younger plants are more susceptible. I would do nothing but just water it until the leaves stop clawing, then start it back on nutes SLOWLY, like half strength until you see how the plant reacts. Normally FF OF is good for up to 60 days with no additional nutes. Looks like you did pretty good with the LST.
Cheers & thank you !

The colour looks great so u were on the ball in spotting the leaves curling and yeah u should b alright with giving only water

I’m normally in hydro, so take with a grain….

I grew out GG#4 last year and I want to say they had a tendency to start out the same way, looking a little N-heavy. I didn’t adjust anything and they worked it out on their own just following my normal vegetative nute regimen. I did have that funky leaf curl too, but I had just written it off to genetics. Can’t speak to the watering as you can’t overwater in hydro, but it looks like they hooked you up pretty good in that department. Side note: the GG#4 I got was NOT from clone and was not an auto, but a seed ‘from a guy’ so for all I know I was growing corn lol.

I’m normally in hydro, so take with a grain….

I grew out GG#4 last year and I want to say they had a tendency to start out the same way, looking a little N-heavy. I didn’t adjust anything and they worked it out on their own just following my normal vegetative nute regimen. I did have that funky leaf curl too, but I had just written it off to genetics. Can’t speak to the watering as you can’t overwater in hydro, but it looks like they hooked you up pretty good in that department. Side note: the GG#4 I got was NOT from clone and was not an auto, but a seed ‘from a guy’ so for all I know I was growing corn lol.
Thanks for the advice bud!

Back
Top Bottom