1st Grow - Rainforest 66 & DWC System - 400W HID - 8 Different Strains - Hydroponics

Re: 1st Grow - Rainforest 66 & DWC System - 400W HID - 8 Different Strains - Hydropon

Smoke2J's 2 of the plants have pretty dense buds but the rest are starting to get denser. So I took you up on your method and yesterday after making sure tricomes were right color, I changed out nute solution and switched it with pure water. I also set the light to go off 30 minutes earlier (increments of 30 only) and will continue to lower this every 2 days. Should I be pulling off leaves as they die off? Does 2 weeks sound about right to flush for?

Thanks!

two weeks is probably too long, there was some great info shared in jon705's new journal about flushing techniques different growers use .
they think the best technique is to lower your ppms lower and lower and use plain water last 3 to 4 days. u can take all dead leafs off.
great job thanks for reps
:Namaste:

Re: 1st Grow - Rainforest 66 & DWC System - 400W HID - 8 Different Strains - Hydropon

Okay great thanks, I'll deff look into it. Thanks again for all the help, wouldn't have been able to do it without you and all the helping members of :420:

:thanks:

Now to start looking into drying and curing methods!

Sincerely,

WestCoastConx

two weeks is probably too long, there was some great info shared in jon705's new journal about flushing techniques different growers use .
they think the best technique is to lower your ppms lower and lower and use plain water last 3 to 4 days. u can take all dead leafs off.
great job thanks for reps
:Namaste:

4/29/2013 - Almost Ready!

Today is day 6 of my flush and the girls are almost done. I am aiming for Harvesting this Thursday. I also trimmed the majority of the leaves off to increase air circulation. I cut a little bit of bud off to last week and let it crudely let it dry out and smoked it for the first time yesterday. Deff needs to be dried and cured properly to bring it's true potential out, but it got me blazed, and I consider myself quite the stoner so thats saying something haha A couple of branches were too heavy to support themselves anymore so I went ahead and chopped them and started drying them. I made a setup to dry my plants and will continue to add onto it as I cut more and more off.

82102.jpg

Congrats my bro u r a motivation to us all I got a supercloset so I'm only growing blue chesse from Barney's farm cause it grows short an will fit or won't out stretch closet thanks for ur forum where's the smoke report

Thanks for sharing your grow with us.

Don't forget to head over to the 420 Strain Reviews forum and post your smoke report there too! :cheer:

I’m moving this to Completed Journals now.

Have you started a new grow you would like to share with us?

If so, please start one here:
Journals in Progress

In the future, whenever you complete a journal, please use the Report Post feature found at the bottom left of every post, so we can be alerted to move it for you.

Hope all is well in your world.

Love and respect from all of us here at 420 Magazine.

Back
Top Bottom